Duffer from the Dairyland

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome! I too am working on fixing that slice!

Welcome to :thp:, and enjoy trying to improve! It's always a great feeling when you can see your results with time.

Another cheesehead here to take over the forums

Welcome to THP, glad to have some more upper Midwesterners in the mix.

Welcome to paradise!

Welcome to THP! Whereabouts in Wisconsin are you from? I've been to Saukville a couple times for work and every time I go it's a great time.

Tapa Slice
I'm located in the Madison area. Between the lakes and the variety of golf courses, we have plenty to keep us busy during the non-snow months!
I drive through Saukville somewhat frequently - it's a beautiful area.

Welcome fellow cheesehead...

Thanks for the welcome!
I'm actually headed your way in a few weeks to play The Bull. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the course if you've ever played it!

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.

R.O.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :hello:

Welcome to THP

I'm located in the Madison area. Between the lakes and the variety of golf courses, we have plenty to keep us busy during the non-snow months!
I drive through Saukville somewhat frequently - it's a beautiful area.

Thanks for the welcome!
I'm actually headed your way in a few weeks to play The Bull. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the course if you've ever played it!

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.

R.O.

Lots of forced carries. Read the scorecard carefully before the round.

So you're saying this may be a good time for me to give refurbished golf balls a try...

Yup. High emphasis on driving accuracy there.

Excellent - my slice should provide me with some terrific opportunities to test out my new ball retriever...

They do list recommended tees per handicap. Suck up your pride and follow it.

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Hello all!
I'm a newbie from Wisconsin, and thought I'd say hi.
I've stumbled across this website several times when searching for golf-product reviews, and can't seem to leave - so I thought I might as well register and say hi.
Up until recently, I haven't golfed much (8-12 times a season), but I have made it a personal goal to get out more and enjoy the sport this season. I am a high-handicapper with a wicked slice, but I am hoping frequent play and a greater focus will help me start to improve my game.
I am sure I'll have many, many questions - but I will save those for later.

Thanks for letting me come aboard.

R.O.
Welcome! There's quite a few cheeseheads on this site, myself included. You should feel right at home.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP...enjoy !

Welcome!

welcome come fellow brother of the cheese!. Im from around the black river falls area, but live and work in flat lander hell that is northern illinois

Back