THP Contest - Cobra Masters AMP Cell Limited Edition Driver

Super cool price! I'll let you RH gamers have this one :D

Been trying my hardest to stay off Twitter but this may make me bite the bullet and finally create an account

Been trying my hardest to stay off Twitter but this may make me bite the bullet and finally create an account
Welcome to twitter THP was my first excuse to join twitter and I've never regretted it!!!

Welcome to twitter THP was my first excuse to join twitter and I've never regretted it!!!

I've given in. Have had to pass up to many cool things on this site because I didn't have an account.

I've given in. Have had to pass up to many cool things on this site because I didn't have an account.

That's a smart decision. And it's contests like these that are a great excuse to take the plunge!

Siri speaks for me!

Very cool! Question to those entering... would you use it or keep it as a collectors item?

Let me know what your handle is and I will put you on the THP list that i made.

Very cool! Question to those entering... would you use it or keep it as a collectors item?

I'd have to play it at least a little bit. Might not be my go-to unless I started hitting it better than the R1, but would be a lot of fun to spend some time with it and see how it went.

Great contest and a seriously sharp club. Thanks

Thanks for the opportunity THP and Cobra!

I would happily game it. I'd love to make my friends "green" with envy that I have this thing!

I would game it, but I would probably tape the top off to avoid the inevitable sky mark

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I'd most certainly play it.

I would play it.

My entry is in. I would be a fool not to enter to win something so gorgeous.

I would definitely use it - why have something like that and not show it off to everyone on the course...

If it comes as a leftie, I'll play it. If its a rightie, I'll donate it as a prize in a UK THP meet.

Play it for sure. Would think twice about letting someone try it though after hearing some of the nightmare sky mark stories lately.

A guy named Bullfrog would definitely have to game it! So yes it would be in play if I were lucky enough to be chosen as the winner.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I'd put the Kuro Kage from my Amp Cell Pro in it and game it.

A guy named Bullfrog would definitely have to game it! So yes it would be in play if I were lucky enough to be chosen as the winner.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!
You'd game the heck out of the green gargantuan!!!

I love the third person talk as well!!!

Back