The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like the coozies that have magnets so you can attach them to something so no one kicks your beer over.

I do like the coozies that have magnets so you can attach them to something so no one kicks your beer over.

Stop putting your beer near people's feet.

We always ran shoestrings through them when we went canoeing and hung them around our neck so when we tumped over we didn't lose the beer.

My buddy that works for Sam Adams was wearing this sweatshirt when he came over last week:

mkKyb_sC-g_boN0jzDloCZQ.jpg

That slit in the front of the shirt is actually an insulated coozie. I was super jealous.

Idiotic, dishonest, lie-to-your-face a$$holes that directly affect the quality and timeliness of your projects. Not to mention this jerkwad jacktard twinklelips is breaking several laws in the DFAR/FAR and nobody will do anything about it.

I once glued a coozie to a glove for those cold night parties. Just had to keep it upright, would never lose a beer.

My buddy that works for Sam Adams was wearing this sweatshirt when he came over last week:

mkKyb_sC-g_boN0jzDloCZQ.jpg

That slit in the front of the shirt is actually an insulated coozie. I was super jealous.
Makes sense if you live in cold places.

Makes sense if you live in cold places.

It was awesome!!! Its good for hot places also. Its insulated to keep it cold. I know you weirdos wear sweatshirts in FL.

If it's cold enough for a hoodie, what are you protecting your drink from?

If it's cold enough for a hoodie, what are you protecting your drink from?

Getting warm too quickly. People dont use coozies in warm places? This way you dont have to hold it.

It was awesome!!! Its good for hot places also. Its insulated to keep it cold. I know you weirdos wear sweatshirts in FL.
Fact; I do not own a sweatshirt.

Getting warm too quickly. People dont use coozies in warm places? This way you dont have to hold it.

I just assume that if you're wearing a hoodie, the ambient temperature is insufficient for making your drink warm quickly.

Do you own anything with long sleeves? Besides dress shirts?
Suit Jackets.

And a few other misc. items purchased when I went to Ohio last year.

I heard on the radio this morning, some chicken called in with a "tip" here was her tip:

If you have rowdy, hyper and rambunctious kids and your going on a long road trip, bring some children's benadryl and just give them a dose every 4 hours to settle them down.

:banghead:

I hope child services heard them and called in.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I love how the last two pictures in this thread both had feet in them. Take that, foot haters!

I love how the last two pictures in this thread both had feet in them. Take that, foot haters!

I can live with people wearing shoes in pictures... its the feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back