The Journey To Ohio - The THP Tour Van

Man I would love to see you guys on the road.

unfortunately, you're going to miss the beautiful fireworks establishments on the way to Nashville on I-24.

Plenty that they'll get to see up 75 as well, Cleveland, Knoxville, Lake City, etc.

If there is one thing a hillbilly loves more than moonshine, it's fireworks.

You're picking the best time to get through Atlanta. I suspect you knew that.

Safe travels. Looking forward to my drink from you guys Saturday. (See what I did there?)

You're picking the best time to get through Atlanta. I suspect you knew that.

Safe travels. Looking forward to my drink from you guys Saturday. (See what I did there?)

u asking to borrow money again?

wonder if anyone is going to stake out on the highways and try to snap a picture of the tour van

wonder if anyone is going to stake out on the highways and try to snap a picture of the tour van

already got 1 on it...JT

Make a quick pit stop for some propane and we're back on the road. Driving through a little bit of rain right now

avu5epeg.jpg

You know it. I presume there's extra cash on hand with all of the fuel savings. :act-up:

You're forgetting the part about having two payments now....ha

gotta be pretty close to TN right?

Says we're about two hours from are stopping point

thats awesome, all that before rush hour...impressive

Says we're about two hours from are stopping point

Sounds about right...that last picture looked like you were between about Calhoun and Dalton, GA to me.

I was wondering the same thing!!! I know I would be if I was on the route.

I was wondering the same thing!!! I know I would be if I was on the route.

I'm considering it if I can figure out close enough when they will be coming by.

TN stopping point? A little wave to our friends over at SeeMore perhaps?

Wrong direction...SeeMore is outside of Nashville.

Tennessee FTW! Where you guys stopping? Knoxville?

Wrong direction...SeeMore is outside of Nashville.

Semantics, but it kind of forks right as you hit TN, no? 24 left to Franklin and then up 65 through Louisville to OH rather than going straight up 75?

Back