RonInThornton

LEFTIES UNITE!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
28 GHIN
This thing is so incredibly cool

I cant take them seriously....their shirts arent even tucked in.

Cool gadget though, wonder how fast they go.

OK. This simply wouldn't work on my local course, where it's often just too soggy for this to run.

That being said, yes. Yes, I want one. I'll go find somewhere dry to play with it. Very cool.

Can't see that catching on at all personally. Might appeal to the younger golfer with an old man who has bottomless pockets, but very few others.

Not to mention the fact I have trouble controlling my motorised golf trolley, let alone a powered skateboard with my golf clubs bolted to the front :shock:

Remember when those four guys set the record for most courses played in a day? I think that record could be beat using these rather than a traditional golf cart, assuming they jack up their speed by taking the governor off.

I want one of these.

I also would like a bubba hovercraft.

Oh yes, I could definitely see this happening. Those are sweet!

Oh yes, I could definitely see this happening. Those are sweet!

THink about how much more fun we would have had in Dallas with these

I would have to research weight limits and hill-climbing torque :disapointed: but I like it!! Would definitely give a go at least once.

I want one of these.. Almost as much as I want a bubbacraft

I want one of these.. Almost as much as I want a bubbacraft

The advantage of these over the Bubbacraft is this will fit easily into the back of my truck

Wondering what the cost will be and course acceptance as they lose cart fees to other motorized on course transportation.

All I need is something on the golf course to make me look more like a dork than I already am. This would do it.

Pretty cool, I like when there are kangaroos in the background of the one swing. I did some quick looking but I see they are based in Australia and the website is lacking any clue on the price for one of these?

This isn't hovercraft cool, but is pretty freakin sweet either way!

I think it would be foolish for a course to not allow these. If I were to have one of these and go to play only to be told I'm not allowed to use it because it takes away from their revenue, I'd leave and they would get no revenue.

THPing on Tapatalk

That, is pretty sweet. Can I pre-register for the testing opportunity that hopefully will follow?

Also, I'd like to pre-register to test the Bubbacraft.

I'll take walking over this. If I want a cart, I'll rent a cart not this.

Sign me up for one!

Dan

These are so cool. I would love to have one. I would see no reason for a course not to let you use one based on revenue. Walkers and people with their own carts do the same thing.

So when does Rickie Fowler give his endorsement

Back