Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Hudson throwing some batting practice to the Rockies in the 2nd inning. I swear the dude doesnt want his 200th win.

Cardinals sweep the Nationals in DC and found a closer (knock on wood). Good series

I take it back for Huddy. Bases loaded single by Huddy gives the Braves the lead, 3-2.

Excited for the Bucco's tonight. Wandy Rodriguez has been money in this young season. Should be one heck of a pitcher's duel with Roy Halladay seemingly regaining his form.

Justin Upton, good at hitting HRs. Playing LF... not so good. Kimbrel blows the save.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Well losing in extras is never nice. Blown save really hurts

Tampa and NYY have a nice pitchers dual going.

I'm assuming his busy cussing out the hockey refs on twitter.

Sad to see Harvey won't get to 5-0.

I hate to see managers pull pitchers in the 9th after 1 guy gets on.

I also hate to see Rodney struggle so much. He is exhibit A why managers hate the world baseball classic.

I hate to see managers pull pitchers in the 9th after 1 guy gets on.

I also hate to see Rodney struggle so much. He is exhibit A why managers hate the world baseball classic.

He's also Exhibit A of why a lot of Angels fans thought last year was one long horrible dream. Good riddance Fraudney.

Yes David Wright! Into extras we go!

Bucco's with a nice comeback win over the Phillies. They struggled against Halladay but were able to get his pitch count up enough to get him out a little earlier. They tee'd off on the Phillies bullpen.

The Mets win last night was awesome. I love seeing them win in spectacular fashion.

He's also Exhibit A of why a lot of Angels fans thought last year was one long horrible dream. Good riddance Fraudney.

This years and last years Angels teams have much more pressing issues than Rodney was.. That's for sure

Darvish is good.

I'll say.

i3SXAH4AAxtWS.gif

not 1 team in the AL Central has a +/- run differential beyond 9.....close games, division will be won with bullpen

I'll say.

i3SXAH4AAxtWS.gif

wow, that's really trippy!

The Braves flat gave one away yesterday, darn shame too since Huddy was in great position for his 200th. Kimbrel just hasn't looked all that dominant this year. His velocity is down, and he doesn't seem to trust the breaking pitches like last year. But I suppose noone is perfect, after last year, you can't really expect the same.

I still say he should have been in consideration for the Cy Young, he set so many records last year and didn't even get a mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back