TaylorMade RocketBladez - Review Thread

Ha! That's the truth actually.

Nothing wrong with it. I just like the wedges I have.

My set showed up yesterday, I will get my first round in with them on Saturday. Mine did come with an AW but I left it in the plastic. I am debating on selling it as I have a 52 degree wedge anyway.

My set showed up yesterday, I will get my first round in with them on Saturday. Mine did come with an AW but I left it in the plastic. I am debating on selling it as I have a 52 degree wedge anyway.

Awesome - wish you could join us tomorrow!

Congrats motoo!

Congrats Motoo!

glad to hear mitch, good luck with them this weekend!

Thanks. Looking forward to it, might have to take it with a grain of salt for the next few rounds though as I have been working on some stuff in my lessons, sometimes it is hard to separate the mechanics from the course.

Thanks. Looking forward to it, might have to take it with a grain of salt for the next few rounds though as I have been working on some stuff in my lessons, sometimes it is hard to separate the mechanics from the course.

or u can skip that and go out and shoot a low score....just sayin

The AW is one reason I got the rbladez but very the xhots, I hit both pretty similar, but like the looks of the rbladez over the xhots.

I should have hit the Xhot pros, and rbladez tour bus I figured those where foe better players, kinda wish I had hit the Xhot pros.

But yea, i like the idea of a 4* gap so I'll probably go with regular wedges at 54, and then 58, but the 50* AW, best set wedge I've ever played.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I like the AW as an extension of the set, but I couldn't get myself to purchase the SW and LW or the ATV equivalents... something about the look of them at address just turned me off to them. I've flirted with the idea of replacing the AW with a 588 CB, but have yet to pull the trigger on that because I'm getting consistant results from the AW at this time.

I had the AW and really liked it, added in ATVs and was pretty happy...then discovered SCOR courtesy of THP. I find the bladez extraordinary, but the wedges, ok, but just ordinary. However, I have no doubt I would be playing them now if it had not been for discovering the SCOR wedges.

Congrats, Motoo!

Stupid mikedean and his pondering of these irons.

You play them for a while, then give them to me with the sweet spot untouched?

sounds about right...but I heard the "sweet spot" was extended down on these towards bottom grooves so their might be minimal wear on those few grooves

Yep. Making me pondering the SW and Lw I would have never thought about previously.

I enjoyed that you guys were looking at prices immediately after talking about this

Anyone have any additional feedback on the 3i from this set? I can't remember who said they had it a while back (and don't have time to go back and find it right now). I really enjoy hitting the 4i of the tee and could possibly see the 3i fitting into my current game.

Anyone have any additional feedback on the 3i from this set? I can't remember who said they had it a while back (and don't have time to go back and find it right now). I really enjoy hitting the 4i of the tee and could possibly see the 3i fitting into my current game.

Id be interested to hear about this too. Not that I would go that low, but the success that everyone has had with the 4I intrigues me.

I think it was stevie-a? Haven't seen him post in a while though. I just put the 4 iron back in the bag. One good day and the next one was marginal at best like everything else.

I think it was stevie-a? Haven't seen him post in a while though. I just put the 4 iron back in the bag. One good day and the next one was marginal at best like everything else.

curious...is ur J40 a 4H? if so, what kind of distance differences were you seeing?

Who has a distance comparison agains the tours? I haven't followed the whole thread but just here and there. Sorry if I missed it.

Back