2013 NFL Draft Contest & Thread

picks submitted, gonna be an interesting night!!

I got mine in...I just did a blend of McShays and Kipers mock drafts...figure one of them has to be right through the first 15..lol

If Joeckel falls past the Lions I will officially stop being a fan!!!

I'm starting to think more and more that they should trade up to get him or more likely Fisher as opposed to trading down if they're not available. Filling holes in the defense is important for sure but protecting Stafford has to be job one. Some running room for Reggie Bush wouldn't hurt either.

Entered!

Chiefs and Dolphins trade for B Albert on hold according to reports.

Entered... Totally have no idea what's going to happen this draft. Should be a lot of fun.

I'm in.

My picks are so good that I copied myself to my entry email to make sure I wouldn't forget them (because I already have, including pick #1).

I'm really curious/excited to see where Nuk Hopkins ends up. I'm hoping he'll go in the first round somewhere.

I'm starting to think more and more that they should trade up to get him or more likely Fisher as opposed to trading down if they're not available. Filling holes in the defense is important for sure but protecting Stafford has to be job one. Some running room for Reggie Bush wouldn't hurt either.

I don't know about trading up, they need to much help at so many positions. I would rather trade down and maybe grab one of the guards and pick up an extra 2nd round pick.

I'm running with the Lions taking Austin, Which will be a fan hatred pick, then sending him to NYJ for picks in 2 and 3. Just a hunch..

Ryan Mallet gets traded to Browns. Tebow ends up a Patriot

What a great contest from THP!!

A total crap shoot by far. Should be good watching, and screaming when your team goes totally the wrong way. As a Lions fan I know this feeling.

There really shouldn't be so much uncertainty with this draft, but so many new GMs & coaching staffs and people get so stupid about potential instead of weighing actual production. I find it so laughable that a 3rd round LT talent like Lane Johnson is going to go in the top 5 because Jake Matthews and Taylor Lewan decided to go back to school and suddenly his "freakish athleticism" is more valuable than the mediocre tape he has out there (against relatively poor Big XII pass rushers no less). If he ends up in AZ I am not going to be happy.

This is my favorite time of the football year. Love the draft. Heading to Taco Mac with some buddies and we'll watch it there. Gonna be a good night.

I'm in not sure how to call this one at all. Is this where the closest person wins or only if you get it all right like a bracket contest?

Ok have no clue here but tossed and entry in just to build up the prize pack for the winner.

got my last minute entry in.
yeah....i stand no chance at winning whatsoever, as i've payed zero attention to the draft prospects this year.... but good luck to everyone else.

picks just sent in. I'm kind of in to it this year because I have no clue who is going where.

You know it's going to be a crazy year when some of the experts can't even agree on the top 2 picks

they are announcing the players that are in attendance tonight. They start off with Ansah, then go to Tavin Austin, followed by more OL and DL. Austin looks like a child standing next to these guys.

picks just sent in. I'm kind of in to it this year because I have no clue who is going where.

I miss those days where every pick was a surprise. I feel like we are getting back to that a little this year.

Patterson doesn't have the look of a future primadonna WR at all:bulgy-eyes:

I'm really curious/excited to see where Nuk Hopkins ends up. I'm hoping he'll go in the first round somewhere.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if your boy is picked by the Texans towards the end of round 1.

Back