2013 NFL Draft Contest & Thread

1-3. 1 pick off with Jordan.

And there goes a lot of perfect drafts haha. Jordan was never really a thought for Oakland so that would be impressive if anyone is 3 for 3.

That's a shocker - to me at least. I wonder if Oakland help up a card that said Jordan to the Dolphins for them to trade up.

Dion Joedan...that screws me up

Did not see that coming.

That could end up being a great pick, and definitely a huge curve ball.
They must have believed the Eagles were taking him.

Put this dude opposite Cameron Wake, and let's go get all the QBs in the AFC. Hate that they gave up other draft picks, but LOVE the guy coming to the Dolphins.

Wow, that was a curveball.

I had jordan going 4 as well.

I hope he's good. Lineup opposite Cam Wake.

Well I'm 2 for 3 but feeling pretty confident no one is 3 for 3.

So the Dolphins only had to give up 1 of their second round picks (#42 overall) to jump from #12 to #3 and got Jordan? I might like Jeff Ireland after all!!! I thought the price would be both of their second round picks or a 2nd and a 3rd round pick, or possibly a first round pick in the 2014 draft.

So the Dolphins only had to give up 1 of their second round picks (#42 overall) to jump from #12 to #3 and got Jordan? I might like Jeff Ireland after all!!!
Great deal for them. Shocked that was all they had to give up.

So the Dolphins only had to give up 1 of their second round picks (#42 overall) to jump from #12 to #3 and got Jordan? I might like Jeff Ireland after all!!! I thought the price would be both of their second round picks or a 2nd and a 3rd round pick, or possibly a first round pick in the 2014 draft.

I'll like him the day we win a playoff game lol.

As a Dolphins fan, I hated that pick. Opposite Cam, it could work. But Lane Johnson was the obvious pick to replace Jake Long.

He's 1-Demensional, but an athletic beast. Eh.....

Well I'm 2 for 3 but feeling pretty confident no one is 3 for 3.

yup that pick probably screwed up a lot of people. Anyone who took Lane Johnson is hoping they are going 4th.

Really surprised that's all they gave up for that pick. Not half bad.

I have said for a couple of years now, do not sleep on him. He is a different breed and if given time, he will convert this franchise.

LMAO RT @Hollywoodheat Raiders dont care about Dion Jordan. They obviously gonna get Clowney next year when they win one game.

Nice, Eagle goes Lane Johnson. 3 for 4! Wohoo

Damn..now I'm screwd...I had Johnson going 5th

yup that pick probably screwed up a lot of people. Anyone who took Lane Johnson is hoping they are going 4th.

Glad Johnson went 4th, doesn't kill me, 2 for 4 and kind of back in the game.

I have said for a couple of years now, do not sleep on him. He is a different breed and if given time, he will convert this franchise.

Parcells guy, just needs time

Back