NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good man!! It seems like they have really won over the masses... No more "Wow that Columbus team blows they should move" which is awesome.

Who do they have coming up? Should be a fun end to the season and by fun I mean stressful hahah

If I can take anything from this season its that we were 3-1 against the Penguins. So suck it Darren and Steel. Hahaha

I am all aboard the Columbus bandwagon. Columbus and the Islanders SCF. LETS DO IT!!

Proud of my Stars this year. They unloaded at the trade deadline and yet the youngsters played hard and made a playoff run despite it. Something to build on going into next year.

Proud of my Stars this year. They unloaded at the trade deadline and yet the youngsters played hard and made a playoff run despite it. Something to build on going into next year.

How did Cody Eakin play for you guys this year? I really liked him when he was in Hershey just really didn't have a place for him with the Caps.

Benn seems to be stepping up in a pretty big way. That's great to see.. And Lehtonen.. I hate that dude hahaha

How did Cody Eakin play for you guys this year? I really liked him when he was in Hershey just really didn't have a place for him with the Caps.

I hate playing the young card, cause I think it's overused so many time in sports, but here I go: He is still young. LOL! Seriously, he's got something but right now he's playing the "I don't want to screw up" move on the ice, which is understandable. He shows times of brilliance that makes you go "who was that, Eakin?" But then he retreats back. It will come I think with him. The switch just has to click as it did with James Neal in Pitt after the trade.

Benn seems to be stepping up in a pretty big way. That's great to see.. And Lehtonen.. I hate that dude hahaha
This team would have lost 10 more games if not for Lehtonen. Benn did not have his best year by far. He looked slow (slower than what he normally is) and too many times he would end up on the ice in a scrum. Not good for him. I don't know what it was with him but he looked like he wanted to be somewhere else after signing his contract. We'll see if he turns it around next season.

If I can take anything from this season its that we were 3-1 against the Penguins. So suck it Darren and Steel. Hahaha
It's all about the small battles!!

This team would have lost 10 more games if not for Lehtonen. Benn did not have his best year by far. He looked slow (slower than what he normally is) and too many times he would end up on the ice in a scrum. Not good for him. I don't know what it was with him but he looked like he wanted to be somewhere else after signing his contract. We'll see if he turns it around next season.

Perception is a funny thing eh? I just thought he looked better last night than he did his first game back from Europe (which happened to be in Columbus).

Perception is a funny thing eh? I just thought he looked better last night than he did his first game back from Europe (which happened to be in Columbus).
Oh, wasn't talking about last night, just his season as a whole. Last night was one of his better games this year.

Oh, wasn't talking about last night, just his season as a whole. Last night was one of his better games this year.

Makes sense.. He seemed to have a really casual way about him that was annoyingly effective... Kind of like Malkin.

Malkin is hilarious.
"I just show up and tie my skates and go where coach tells me to go"

And is impossibly effective in doing so. I hate Malkin for being so good and playing on a soon to be rival team. Hate hate hate hate!!!

And is impossibly effective in doing so. I hate Malkin for being so good and playing on a soon to be rival team. Hate hate hate hate!!!

Cant wait to be your division rival next year. :popcorn:

silky.jpg

And finally the Stars get out of the West Coast division and into something more Central. That is going to help them big time with FA's going forward. No one wanted to come here and play with that schedule.

Can we please just get to playoff hockey already?

Can we please just get to playoff hockey already?

Serious! I just want to know who we are playing. It comes down to Detroit, Columbus and Minnesota. Kinda thinking I'd rather play the Wild out of the three. The Wings have always had our number and one should always fear a team like the Jackets.

Should be a cake walk for St. Louis. Toews, Kane, Hossa, Sharp, Saad, Keith, and Hjammer all sitting out tonight. Also, our goalie will be making his NHL debut.

I wish I could watch the Columbus and Minnesota games, instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back