Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I know how you feel. I had a stomach virus last week and it felt like death. Hope you get well in time for the Outing.

I am sure I will. Just feel like crap right now.

Pack the Anti-Monkey butt and A&D ointment. 2 way approach will be all that saves you.

You should have seen the heavy duty cotton carpenter demin shorts we wore at the goat track during July & August. It get's a tad warm in JawGa during dog days and we rarely had folks wearing those fancy polyester shorts. Now those that dressed up wore the heavy duty cargo shorts and they looked down on those wearing carpenter shorts :act-up:. If Florida in May, is hotter than Georgia in August, then I'll be in trouble :bulgy-eyes:

Last edited:
No room for insecurity in these bad lads, fellas. #GoodFun

a8ame9a8.jpg

Boom!!! You might just be the loudest there Jeff.

Jeff, those are...bold.

Awesome buddy! Pretty sure Nona Blue wouldn't allow those in...good things those won't see the light of day till Saturday.

No room for insecurity in these bad lads, fellas. #GoodFun

a8ame9a8.jpg

I think between you and I, we will have the full spectrum covered.

EvOLtE TaPpEd

EvOLtE TaPpEd

His isn't a skort. :laughing:

Vegas will be hot. I am looking forward to the butt powdering there.

Typically, you have to pay extra for that, or so I've heard.

EvOLtE TaPpEd

Which pattern are you sporting J4U?

:rofl::zsimpsons::drinks:, but I make it look good!

Take a look here for a glimpse of blindness that will abound at demo day!

Sweet! I have the Beth Paise Black in pants. Won't be wearing them in Orlando in May though. I'll be going with the White Shagadelic shorts!

Sweet! I have the Beth Paise Black in pants. Won't be wearing them in Orlando in May though. I'll be going with the White Shagadelic shorts!

You had quite a few good options it looks like...demo day is going to be...noticeable.

You had quite a few good options it looks like...demo day is going to be...noticeable.

I just hope the livestream camera doesn't break on us.... :alien:

I played last Friday and it was high 80s. I was wearing moisture wicking shorts and even with those, I was burning up.

You dudes have fun with those loudmouth shorts. Nothing better than getting some cotton chaffing going on for a weekend full of golf...

Some of us don't chafe :)

I just hope the livestream camera doesn't break on us.... :alien:

Can it handle wide spectrum brightness!?

I got an old hippie friend of mine that use to paint Volkswagon Vans back in the day. He said he could do a good job on the woodshed so it would go with all the color we are bringing this year :D.

Some of us don't chafe :)

What's a chafe, a son of a giraffe? :laughing: Hell my high school football coach, use to hook us up to a plow and run us up and down the cotton fields for physical training. I never broke a sweat :D

Just booked my arrival flight for the Outing. I thought about coming in a few days early since I have the week off, but I'm going to spend a little time in SC with my parents first. Wheels down in Orlando at 11 AM on Thursday, should be able to be on-site at Reunion by 2 PM after getting the rental car and grabbing some lunch. I'm thinking an afternoon round definitely will happen, followed by meeting up with everyone at the bar.

FhRai.jpg

Just booked my arrival flight for the Outing. I thought about coming in a few days early since I have the week off, but I'm going to spend a little time in SC with my parents first. Wheels down in Orlando at 11 AM on Thursday, should be able to be on-site at Reunion by 2 PM after getting the rental car and grabbing some lunch. I'm thinking an afternoon round definitely will happen, followed by meeting up with everyone at the bar.

That is awesome Amol. Looking forward to seeing you there buddy.

Back