Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 60s nice and sunny perfect day for golf but work....... UGH

Sunny and mid 60s tomorrow. Half day of work means afternoon golf with NJRob and my buddy Bob. Can't believe we can't find a 4th!

Sunday round and it's supposed to be 70 with only a 10mph wind. Hook it up mother nature.

Sunny and mid 60s tomorrow. Half day of work means afternoon golf with NJRob and my buddy Bob. Can't believe we can't find a 4th!

I wish I could join you guys sounds like it is gonna be a blast, we will have to set something up for the summer for sure.

Was so close to getting out in shorts today but mother nature decided to change her mind when I got to the course. Good thing i had pants in the car just in case

Rain rain go away!

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

77 and Sunny today.

Hit 60* today but still several inches of snow on the course. Maybe on a week or so away from real golf.

61 today, 67 tomorrow, 74 Sunday. Great golfing weather.

According to Wunderground, high temps of 70 today, 72 tomorrow, and 81 Sunday here in the Salt Lake Valley! And all with abundant sunshine, and dry air. There are perks to living in the high desert once it stops snowing!

70, winds around 10.

60 bluebird skies and no wind

It's been a long time coming, but 71* and sunny today, 4 mph wind. Tomorrow looks even nicer at 80*, but I have to work.

Rainy this morning, a few sprinkles here and there this afternoon. Only up to about 60 today.

Supposed to be 73 today, right around 68 at our tee time (1:00). Sounds perfect!

The weather has been fabulous here the past few days. High 70's, low 80's. Clear. No wind. Absolutely beautiful.

75* 6mph wind sunny.

Welcome home spring.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

65°. Officially shorts weather.

65°. Officially shorts weather.

Yes sir! Had these lily white legs uncovered for all the world to see today. #Toosexyforpants

Going to be low 70s and sunny tomorrow for my 11am tee time, definitely going to need to bring my sunscreen.

We had our first 70 degree day yesterday and another today, most courses finally opened today. The one close to my house looks to be in pretty rough shape, better get to the range first.

First real day of snow melt but still a long way to go:

317485_10151423656548226_2007793516_n_zpsac15cc3f.jpg

91 today. It was warm and makes you feel so much more tired at the end of the round. Always takes a week or two to acclimate when it starts getting hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back