Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangers open up a 2.5 game lead after A's and Angles lose last night. I still think it's going to be a close race by the end (see A's example of a comeback last year) but I like the way the Rangers have started being Hamilton and Nap Nap less now.

Anibal Sanchez with 17 k's against braves tonight

Went to the game, awesome 10-0
I thought I counted 17 either way, on the radio on the way home it said it was a team record.
Nice way to start the series.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'd put money on the fact that it won't be the last time the Braves strike out over 15 times this year. This team is going to blow strikeout records away. Even when they win, they're striking out 10 times.

I'd put money on the fact that it won't be the last time the Braves strike out over 15 times this year. This team is going to blow strikeout records away. Even when they win, they're striking out 10 times.

This is the third time with 15+ this year, right?

Just saw the highlights of Tigers-Braves. Sanchez was dealing last night!

Napoli with 12 doubles and 17 extra base hits in April is impressive. Good to see him stroking the ball well.

Napoli with 12 doubles and 17 extra base hits in April is impressive. Good to see him stroking the ball well.

Absolutely! With Papi out for the first few weeks of the season and Middlebrooks struggling, I was worried about run production. Napoli has been phenomenal filling the void. With Napoli and Papi in the lineup and Ellsbury, Victorino, Pedie at the top - this lineup is tough.

Napoli can stay healthy, he will drive in over 100 runs this year.

Especially because they'll likely have to face Matt Harvey a few times. :D

KC still in first place. I still say this is why the weather is so messed up.

Rained out last night.

Only seven teams with a better record. Usually, there are less than that many with a worse record.

Yankees had 2 more guys go down last night. Cervelli who is our starting catcher and having a solid year broke his hand and is out 6 weeks. Nova left his start after 3 innings with elbow soreness which is always bad for a pitcher. So many injuries yet we're hanging in there at 13-9, just don't know how much longer we can keep it up.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/sto...-yankees-fractures-hand-ivan-nova-hurts-elbow

Every announcer and Rays writer keeps telling me I shouldn't be worried about Price's slow start. My question is when do I get to be worried? Through 4 innings of his 6th start, he is looking like he will be 0-4. He is 73 pitches deep and has given up 3 runs in 4 innings.

Rangers open up a 2.5 game lead after A's and Angles lose last night. I still think it's going to be a close race by the end (see A's example of a comeback last year) but I like the way the Rangers have started being Hamilton and Nap Nap less now.

Me too. I just hope they can keep it up and not fade away. And I hope Washington doesn't make any stupid decisions along the way.

Yanks complete a 4 game sweep of the Jays! Don't know how this team of cast-offs keeps doing it but they've been an enjoyable team to watch so far this year.

Looks like I spoke too soon. Price is in line for the win as of now.

In other news, Rays starter Hellickson was ejected for arguing balls and strikes.... but he wasn't pitching today, a bit odd.

Looks like I spoke too soon. Price is in line for the win as of now.

In other news, Rays starter Hellickson was ejected for arguing balls and strikes.... but he wasn't pitching today, a bit odd.

Apparently plate umpire Tom Hallion, after ROBBING Price of a strike out, told Price to throw the ball over the F***ing plate. When asked about it, the umpire called Price a liar, saying he never cursed at him. The entire Rays dugout as well as White Sox fans in the stands heard what Hallion said. Gotta be a suspension coming for the dbag.

KC eeks out a win to stay in first place.

It's almost May for goodness sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back