The Journey To Ohio - The THP Tour Van

Heck yeah. My partner may laugh at me hitting an 8 hybrid, but they are working. HAHA.
I was close to getting the Cotton Candy, but got Black Raspberry and Blueberry Pie instead.

I am glad you have embraced the term hybrid.... Hehe

We both got a fried egg on it of course. She got the Classic and I got the Mushroom & Swiss which had the mushrooms done in garlic. Both were delicious. Chili Cheese fries however were not great. The Smash Fries (she got) rocked. Garlic and Rosemary FTW.

Ahhh, I just assumed yours was chicken, but apparently was a fried egg. An easy mix up, clearly haha!

Thanks for the heads up on the CCF. I'll be sure to get their normal fries per usual, as they are indeed excellent.

Yes!! Did GG get the egg burger? She has such awesome taste in burgers, I wouldn't expect anything less!!

How were the chili cheese fries? Insane? I pretty much always get the chicken avocado thing there.

Of course I did, how could I go to a burger place that offers a fried egg on top and not get it? SO good!

This was definitely not on the diet, but somehow I have managed to still lose weight on the road so I decided it was ok. Like JB said the chili cheese fries were just ok, but the rosemary smash fries were awesome and I don't normally like thin fries.

Heck yeah. My partner may laugh at me hitting an 8 hybrid, but they are working. HAHA.
I was close to getting the Cotton Candy, but got Black Raspberry and Blueberry Pie instead.
If I were getting a new set of irons this year, Id have to give the Altitudes a serious look. Id have to ditch the iron covers though. :nono:

Of course I did, how could I go to a burger place that offers a fried egg on top and not get it? SO good!

This was definitely not on the diet, but somehow I have managed to still lose weight on the road so I decided it was ok. Like JB said the chili cheese fries were just ok, but the rosemary smash fries were awesome and I don't normally like thin fries.

fun fact: I would have eaten a burger at both the Holiday Inn and Butterbee's, but neither offered it. Lame!!!!

Now I need to go to SmashBurger in the next couple days thanks to that photo!! Must.Have.Egg.Burger!

The rule that we always have on trips like that is to throw the diets out the window and just enjoy the experience.

If I were getting a new set of irons this year, Id have to give the Altitudes a serious look. Id have to ditch the iron covers though. :nono:

GolferGal loves them.

The rule that we always have on trips like that is to throw the diets out the window and just enjoy the experience.

Biggest Loser challenge is keeping us going. Plus being on the road for over 15,000 miles this year, not including the Grandaddy, would make me huge. :D

The 8 is an ironbo right?

After hitting JB's altitudes on Saturday I will be getting a 3 and 4 to replace my Taylor made hybrids soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

After hitting JB's altitudes on Saturday I will be getting a 3 and 4 to replace my Taylor made hybrids soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Awesome to hear, those irons are legit...nuff said

Tomorrow we are packing up from the hotel and headed through the state for a few stops before leaving OH. We have a bunch of stuff planned to show you guys through the week.

Can't thank Ohio enough, it has been an awesome few days in Cincy and everybody we have met has been awesome.

Tomorrow we are packing up from the hotel and headed through the state for a few stops before leaving OH. We have a bunch of stuff planned to show you guys through the week.

Can't thank Ohio enough, it has been an awesome few days in Cincy and everybody we have met has been awesome.

THANK you JB and GG safe travels guys!!

THANK you JB and GG safe travels guys!!

Thank you buddy. It was great meeting you and I hope you get to make it to another one so we can hang out a bit more.

You guys are welcome back anytime! Be careful on your travels around Ohio and back home! It was great to meet you and Morgan. Thanks to you and her Lynn had a great time on Friday evening and Saturday evening. We hope it works out to get together in July!

A little traffic this morning on our journey through Ohio

he4utyma.jpg

safe travels out there today

Weather doesn't look too good.....good job you didn't get that for the event

Drive safe

What an amazing time we had at the Ohio Invitational. Thank you to everyone who attended for making it so incredible and an extra special thank you to MikeDean and Canadan, this couldn't have been done without you guys. You two did an amazing job organizing this event.

Like JB said we are hitting a little morning rush hour right now but hopefully we will be at our next stop in a couple of hours. Ohio will forever home a special place in my heart.

Pukka just had their 10 year Anniversary.... Should be a great visit for you guys

Back