The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake? Have you?

I bet mward has.

I think I can get a foursome on the for free.

JB, you heard anything about this course?

Played their for high school golf as well as a lot of other times.

Its a fun course. SMG did a course review on it. There are better choices closer to where you are staying in Bradenton, but its usually in good shape. Make sure you check their punch schedule.

Played their for high school golf as well as a lot of other times.

Its a fun course. SMG did a course review on it. There are better choices closer to where you are staying in Bradenton, but its usually in good shape. Make sure you check their punch schedule.
Well, you will be joining us right?!?

I was just saying I can get us on there for free. I would be happy to pay for a round somewhere if you guys wanna do that.

Glow in the Dark Sheep

Glow in the Dark Sheep

Apparently, scientists in Uruguay genetically engineered sheep that glow in the dark.

Shouldn't be too long now before they create a nice golf shirt that glows in the dark and has moisture wicking abilities.

~Rock

And it's done!!! Maybe this should go in the HHJJ thread!
udybe2y7.jpg

Looks nice, jacob! I might have built it closer to those woods so the screaming kid noises don't seem so loud in the house! hahaha

Maybe not in the HHJJ thread but the what did you accomplish today thread!

Looks nice, jacob! I might have built it closer to those woods so the screaming kid noises don't seem so loud in the house! hahaha
Or IN the woods? Thanks, been working on it for 3 days. Two of those where only half days. For anyone thinking on getting one, I recommended paying someone to install it. Huge pain in the ass. Kids love it though!

Well, you will be joining us right?!?

I was just saying I can get us on there for free. I would be happy to pay for a round somewhere if you guys wanna do that.

Im not sure we will be in town. If we are and the schedule allows it, I would love to play a round. SO much travel going on this month and next, I dont have a set of dates yet.

Busy with school still (finals week). Hopefully next week I can get back to normal THP time lol.

575398_563075027056665_1640514584_n.jpg

New follower!
null_zps39ade6b1.png

Im not sure we will be in town. If we are and the schedule allows it, I would love to play a round. SO much travel going on this month and next, I dont have a set of dates yet.
sounds good. Well...I will be there monday night to wednesday.

I don't like petty rants anymore since there is too much in life to appreciate so I will keep my thoughts in the banter thread.

I was planning on painting the entire inside of the house starting last Friday. Well things started slower than expected and I will only have about 2000sf of wall painted out of the 4000 I had hoped.

Friday I got home from work at 6, prepped 2 rooms, went to bed at 1AM.
Saturday I went with Erin and picked out more accessories/furniture for the house and painted one of the 2 rooms. Went to bed at 4AM.
Sunday I woke up at 11, painted the other room, dealt with a personal matter for 3-4 hours, than prepped the kitchen. Went to bed at 1AM.
Monday I worked 8-5:30, went home and painted the kitchen, and got a bathroom prepped, went to bed at 2AM.
Today I will work 8-5:30, go home, paint 1 bathroom, prep and paint the other bathroom, and work on prepping the remaining 2 bedrooms. Also have to paint the kitchen accent wall and regrout the counter. ETS (Estimated time of sleepy) is 2AM.
Tomorrow I have to paint the remaining 2 rooms, and prep and paint the 2 accent walls in the upstairs living room.... and assemble a dining table, 6 chairs, 2 beds, and a grill.... All before family starts to arrive for Erin's graduation on Thrusday.

Needless to say we are both looking forward to Orlando in a few weeks.

I don't like petty rants anymore since there is too much in life to appreciate so I will keep my thoughts in the banter thread.

I was planning on painting the entire inside of the house starting last Friday. Well things started slower than expected and I will only have about 2000sf of wall painted out of the 4000 I had hoped.

Friday I got home from work at 6, prepped 2 rooms, went to bed at 1AM.
Saturday I went with Erin and picked out more accessories/furniture for the house and painted one of the 2 rooms. Went to bed at 4AM.
Sunday I woke up at 11, painted the other room, dealt with a personal matter for 3-4 hours, than prepped the kitchen. Went to bed at 1AM.
Monday I worked 8-5:30, went home and painted the kitchen, and got a bathroom prepped, went to bed at 2AM.
Today I will work 8-5:30, go home, paint 1 bathroom, prep and paint the other bathroom, and work on prepping the remaining 2 bedrooms. Also have to paint the kitchen accent wall and regrout the counter. ETS (Estimated time of sleepy) is 2AM.
Tomorrow I have to paint the remaining 2 rooms, and prep and paint the 2 accent walls in the upstairs living room.... and assemble a dining table, 6 chairs, 2 beds, and a grill.... All before family starts to arrive for Erin's graduation on Thrusday.

Needless to say we are both looking forward to Orlando in a few weeks.

Dude, sell some of those golden locks. It will help finance labor so you dont have to do it yourself.

Dude, sell some of those golden locks. It will help finance labor so you dont have to do it yourself.

I thought about it. Interested in any trades?

null_zps3a6b2070.jpg

I saw some on hairbay for less than that.

Keep any logic out of any thread and topic that I feel is unnecessary.... you filthy pricing police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back