Wells Fargo Championship [Spoilers]

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I was thinking about starting a thread for this, great work Icey.

I always enjoy watching this event, it was great to see Rickie Fowler break through here last year. I suspect he'll be in contention again this week given how well he's played this year. Should be a great week for watching some golf, I'll take Rory for the win.

Thanks Icey, I just checked to be sure that I did not have Dustin on my team this week so no changes for me as yet.

I love watching this tourney. Such an awesome course. I'll have to set my fantasy lineup soon.

GO TIGER...

Was hearing they were having trouble with a couple greens. Maybe they had to replace the 2 greens last week because they lost them. Anybody know if they are ready?

Does he usually play here?

6 of the last 10. The 4 he missed 3 were due to injury and the other was after his father died.

Word here is, that by Thursday they will have them cut, rolled, painted green, as to play as good as possible and portray well on tv.

They hired a new super after last years tourney because they weren't happy with the conditions. I imagine some second-guessing is in order.

Picture of the 9th green courtesy of Butch Harmon on Twitter:

BJIXRonCAAERoOe.jpg:large

Better get the boys down to Lowes and get some green spray paint.

Roster is set. I think Rickie has a pretty good shot to defend his title. It's rare, but I think he could do it.

Roster is set. I think Rickie has a pretty good shot to defend his title. It's rare, but I think he could do it.

I'll take "the field" on that one

I'll take "the field" on that one

I just don't see anyone in the field that says Rickie doesn't have a shot at defending. There's big names, but nobody that is really on top of their game right now.

LOl at Rory Sabbitini's ex wife talking about how Charlotte wrecks alot of marriages. Says Dallas is the worst, FWIW.

LOl at Rory Sabbitini's ex wife talking about how Charlotte wrecks alot of marriages. Says Dallas is the worst, FWIW.

I've always heard the Byron Nelson gets a little wild and crazy. Also, I am surprised someone would actually marry Rory Sabbitini.

I've always heard the Byron Nelson gets a little wild and crazy. Also, I am surprised someone would actually marry Rory Sabbitini.

And then someone else to be there to home-wreck it. 3 Kids, married 11 years, and she is quite open about her feelings on The Twitter. Here are a couple doozies.. (@FormerMrsSabo)

I remember the guys used to say that Chalotte girls were "Playboy" and Dallas girls were "Penthouse". Does that mean Texas girls r dirtier?

People say golfers always meet their next ex wives at the Dallas tourney. I disagree. Charlotte caused tons of problems 4 many. Ha

Back