What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FedEx guy (Santa - as I like to call him) just brought me a 19* Adams Super XTD hybrid.
The Adams LS was a little rich for my blood, but I'm hoping this 'older model' will be a nice addition to my bag.

R.O.

Nice purchase Red!!! That is a sweet club. Fubuki shaft?

Nice purchase Red!!! That is a sweet club. Fubuki shaft?
Yes, it's the Fubuki AX stiff shaft. I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to shaft technology & selection, but when I had a chance to swing this club, I felt very comfortable with it.
Plus, at just a little over $100, I figured I couldn't go too wrong with it.

R.O.

Just bought 3 dozen Taylormade Penta TP5 Golf Balls from lostgolfballs.com . Stocking up for warm weather and this weeks THP outing....Yeah boooooy Can't Wait!!!

Red, not sure where you are in Wisconsin, but THP is having an Invitational in the Chicago area in July. Plenty of fun to be had for all types of players and we'll have a launch monitor there to answer any shaft-related questions you might have.

Here's the link

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...vitational-Series-Sponsored-By-Fairway-Styles

Hawk,
That looks like a blast but unfortunately I'll be out of the area on the 6th. I wish I could make it, Elgin is just a hop-skip-and-a-jump from me up here in Madison.
I'll be sure to look for future events in the area!

R.O.

No worries. Definitely keep an eye out. Something's always cooking around here.

Bought 2 Travis Mathew shirts. First 2 TM shirts I've ever bought.

RBZ Stage 2 Glove. Not expecting anything big until new irons.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367372197.034281.jpg
Found it on the bay for $4.25

Tapa Slice

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367407717.342300.jpg clic Gear 3.5 in white... Would have posted yesterday but it was getting its first 9 in

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Cleveland wedges, 50* CB and 58.08 MB.

Very nice James.....very nice.

Very nice James.....very nice.

Gracias. Heads only. Will be pulling the 54 CB head and they will all three be going on some pretty white/lime wedge shafts!

I reckon so...
ura2anyp.jpg

Gracias. Heads only. Will be pulling the 54 CB head and they will all three be going on some pretty white/lime wedge shafts!

Ah sweet, was not aware of that. Those are gonna look killer! Black or satin heads?

Ah sweet, was not aware of that. Those are gonna look killer! Black or satin heads?

Black, with Niion's and lime ferrules....yessir!

Thanks Cody, they'll look pretty kick ass in the RTX's.

Feeling a little hatred for the Jamesman right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back