The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Very very cool trophy. I really want to help bring that home to the THP HQ.

BJIOP8RCcAAQeBs.png

This is not staying in CA any longer than it has to. We'll come rescue you!

This is not staying in CA any longer than it has to. We'll come rescue you!

Next question - will the trophy do the rounds of the team for a period of time before being kept at THP HQ?

Would be great to be able to see a picture of the trophy in the home of each of the team members before going to its place of honour at HQ. If that wasn't possible then how about each member of the team gets a framed team/individual photo as a memento

Or another thinking out loud option, a mini version of the trophy for each team member

It wont have to.

BJJCQvhCQAAVpAr.jpg

Niiiiiiiice.

Hanging out with Seth and GregDan this weekend, it just reminds me how much fun everyone is going to have in this event. These are two awesome guys, and from everything I've heard, will be lead by a fantastic fella in Hawk.

I would love to join you guys, but I would also love to see some really deserving individuals get that same chance. Callaway doesn't know what's going to hit them.

Plus, if you take the average of our tee shots off of the first tee Saturday, we were easily in the 140-150 range. :alien:

Seriously, though, GregDan has some solid game, and it will be fun watching him whip the ZooCrew with their own clubs. (XHPro FTW)

I plan on using at least a few of their fine products to break their hearts.

I plan on using at least a few of their fine products to break their hearts.

I know you will buddy.

This is so crazy exciting. Seeing all those trophies just ready to go home to victorious THP'ers makes it even more so.

Saw the tweet by Freddie those trophies are absolutely gorgeous!!

Nice trophy JB.

If you zoom in you can see my name already on it along with Hawk and the gang.!!!!!!!

All those trophy's together looks amazing!! Really hope I have one on my mantle come late December!!

Probably one of the cooler looking trophies that I've seen in a while. Well done!

So awesome! Too bad the #ZooCrew won't get any.

Oh god this made me laugh out loud so hard.

It's an old Internet meme, but still a good one. And very appropriate for those trophies. Wow -- they look awesome!

Those are some sexy trophies.

Wow, those are some seriously great looking trophies. I would be so proud to have one of them displayed in my office. Still have a handful more contests to go to get a spot...

Back