Euro soccer 2012-13 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a VERY lucky draw for Tottenham against Wigam on Saturday... but still a bit dissapointing. I don't want to see us miss champions by 1 spot again.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

All times Eastern.

Saturday, May 4:

• Spurs vs Southampton, 10am, ESPN2 and espn3.com
  • Norwich vs Aston Villa, 10am, FOX Soccer
  • West Brom vs Wigan, 10am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Fulham vs Reading, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Swansea vs Manchester City, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • West Ham vs Newcastle, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • QPR vs Arsenal, 12:30pm, FOX Soccer

Sunday, May 5:

• Liverpool vs Everton, 8:30am, FOX Soccer
  • Manchester United vs Chelsea, 11am, FOX Soccer

Monday, May 6:

• Sunderland vs Stoke, 3pm, ESPN2 and ESPN3.com

Getting down to the wire... love this part of the season!

Just for you Smalls....:D

Watching a poor Barcalona team getting torn apart by Bayern Munich. Barca are dropping like deadmen looking for penalties

Robben is a scrub. He NEVER passes.

2 shots on target for Barca in the last 10 mins. If Messi was on they would be 2 up by now

2 shots on target for Barca in the last 10 mins. If Messi was on they would be 2 up by now

Sucks that he got hurt.. He looked noticeably weaker than usual last week. He does such a great job masking the inefficiencies of Tito's system.

Sucks that he got hurt.. He looked noticeably weaker than usual last week. He does such a great job masking the inefficiencies of Tito's system.

It's plain to see tonight that the team has no clue what to do on there own

BarceLOLa

That's the end of that anyway haha

That's just rough to watch. Boocelona right now. Boo them.

I disagree. Nice to see the NY Yankees of Europe get their arses handed to them once in a while.

I disagree. Nice to see the NY Yankees of Europe get their arses handed to them once in a while.

Barcelona was how I became a fan of watching any soccer at all, the way they used to dismantle teams.. It was like a 90 minute powerplay and it was awesome.

I miss that. Oh Ronaldinho.

9a2etapy.jpg

Haha brilliant

Hahahhahaha Barfa OG

Hahahahhaha 7-0!!!

Talk about bricking it

I'm a Barca fan, so I'm really happy I'm stuck at work and not getting to watch this. What an epic failure. Bayern is on another level this year.

I don't know what's shocked me more! Barcelona getting completely hammered over a 2 leg UCL semi final, or Ian Wright's god awful attempt at commentating on fox soccer!!! Gonna be a good final though.

So why did Bayern sign Pepe again?

What a horrible, boring game by City today. 0-0 tie with Swansea. Going through the motions it looked like.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

All times Eastern.

Tuesday, May 7:

• Wigan vs Swansea, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer
  • Manchester City vs West Brom, 2:45pm, ESPN2 and ESPN3.com

Wednesday, May 8:

• Chelsea vs Tottenham, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back