Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade Putters - Daddy Long Legs & Spider Blade

You guys get an ETA?

Not yet I just know that other than yesterday my putting lately has been horrendous! I have massive DLL anxiety!

Great group of Testers right here!

Daddy Long Legs
golfinFF
v.man
niteowl03
jjmorris

Spider Blade
thedue
jacob1
kellybo
six4three5

I'm excited to hear back on the Spider blade.

Can't wait to hear about the DLL. Putting is the only thing keeping me from the single-digits.

nope no eta, they will arrive when they arrive no clue as to when. Although I am excited just a touch for it :alien2:. I am really interested to get the DLL and see how it performs for me. May have to head back to dick's or gg to roll it again.

I heard a door shut and my first thought was "SPIDER BLADE"... stupid neighbors.

I heard a door shut and my first thought was "SPIDER BLADE"... stupid neighbors.

I told KellyBo she had a package and she ran in the kitchen to find!

Spoiler
A package with a tick collar for our dog :laughing:

Now that was not funny :alien:

Spoiler

Haha, just plain mean!

Spoiler

You are just sooooooooooo jealous!

Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade Putters - Daddy Long Legs & Spider Blade

That's funny OG but mean! KB needs to take you out behind the wood shed!!!!

Seeing this thread pop up got me excited that they may have started arriving!

That's funny OG but mean! KB needs to take you out behind the wood shed!!!!

Seeing this thread pop up got me excited that they may have started arriving!

haha at least it wasn't April Fools day. She would have show nuff took my butt to the woodshed :beat-up:.

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to stealing her putter for a few rounds :D. I hope you guys/gals get em soon :blob:

haha at least it wasn't April Fools day. She would have show nuff took my butt to the woodshed :beat-up:.

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to stealing her putter for a few rounds :D. I hope you guys/gals get em soon :blob:

Ha ha I figured you'd be chomping at the bit to get your hands on it. Two testers with one putter, is a pretty good deal for TM!

Putted around with the DLL a couple times now. Let's just say, the testers have something truly awesome to be excited about.

MaVUTDNl.jpg

Spoiler

OG. Funniest thing I have read in a while.

I don't know KB personally, but with that description I could picture her hustling to the package.

I just got a text that my DLL has arrived. Sadly I wont be home till probably 11 to open it!

I just got a text that my DLL has arrived. Sadly I wont be home till probably 11 to open it!

Very nice!! I'm pumped for the blade!

New threads are up for both the Spider Blade and the Daddy Long Legs.

New threads are up for both the Spider Blade and the Daddy Long Legs.

Great, hope mine arrives before I depart on my 3 week business trip. Otherwise Liz can mail it to Kansas for me.

Back