2013 THP Putter Covers Part 2 - Sneak Peek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any new news been a couple weeks , Just can't wait!

They are a little busy right now. Something will be announced as soon as they are ready though.

Should be doing pre-orders in the next couple of weeks. I have a feeling these will not last long.

Putting one of these of an Overspin putter = maximum awesomeness.

Should be doing pre-orders in the next couple of weeks. I have a feeling these will not last long.
They look amazing, I doubt they will either.

I'm looking forward to adding to the collection!

I know they won't. Thanks JB!!

I'm ready for this one. It's most likely going to be my gamer.

I'm ready for this one. It's most likely going to be my gamer.

This will be my first THP headcover, so definitely a gamer.

Subscribe to thread? Yes please. Pre order? Yes please. This will look "money" in my bag

This will look great on my new Z3c Seemore.

I'm pumped to get one of these beauts!

Nice! can't wait.

I wish there was one of these for my DLL

How's this project coming?

How's this project coming?

Its coming along. We have been gone for 5 days at the THP Ultimate Weekend of Golf and return to HQ tomorrow.

Its coming along. We have been gone for 5 days at the THP Ultimate Weekend of Golf and return to HQ tomorrow.

Very cool, just didn't want to miss it.

Cool, can't wait to add a new one to my collection

I was just thinking about these at work today, well the outing is over and the Ultimate Club Testing has been announced so these will probably be next in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back