Android Phone Thread

Crest
Did update..didn't have the new play store..so I did the download ya posted..thanks!

tap'n from my big as Note2

Crest
Did update..didn't have the new play store..so I did the download ya posted..thanks!

Awesome. I told you it wasn't that hard. Nice work I like the new layout but it takes a little getting used to.

Lil nervous with all the 3rd party warnings & saying needs access to everything. But had trust in ya. ;)

Wow.... I highly suggest you guys to watch this video. New app by the Paranoid ROM team called "Halo". Complete messaging hub, for EVERYTHING. Ultimate multitasking messaging app; emails, texts, notifications, youtube updates, facebook, etc etc. Wow, pretty freaking impressive with this one;

That's why we keep ya around...not for golf advice but electronics. Lol

"It's going to blow your mind hole" hahahaha yesssss
Looks like I am going to root the S3 tonight...again...and load up the new Paranoid ROM. It looks incredible.

Whew! Crazy Friday Night I have planned!

So this is only accessibly through that ROM? Or because they are in early stages it's not in the play store or whatever?

They need this available everywhere.. Also, I want to see how it operates when your phone screen is off.

That is pretty awesome. And what game was that?

I have no clue what to do, I am due for a new phone at work here soon. Do I go with apple or stay Droid? Ugh...

So this is only accessibly through that ROM? Or because they are in early stages it's not in the play store or whatever?

They need this available everywhere.. Also, I want to see how it operates when your phone screen is off.
Only accessible through that Rom, I believe.
That is pretty awesome. And what game was that?
I believe that was Temple Run 2.

Looks like I am going to root the S3 tonight...again...and load up the new Paranoid ROM. It looks incredible.

Whew! Crazy Friday Night I have planned!

we will have to talk after this

we will have to talk after this
I'll fill you in. No worries.

Looking around the nerd forums, there are some pretty sweet ROMs out there right now.

I am purchasing the S4 tomorrow... I'm going to need a full rundown on what I need to do to this new beast! I've been an apple user for the past 5 years... Advice will be greatly appreciated!

Tappin like its my job

War Eagle never steers me wrong.

Gorilla Gear battery is amazing. It made my phone huge, but the fact that I still had 30% battery left last night after I used it for GPS to travel, GPS for golf, browsing all day, and about an hour of talk time over the course of 13 hours is bada$$.

Oh man one of my co workers got the S4 for Sprint and I got a chance to fool around with it for a few minutes and it is so sweet! I am getting one for sure but sadly my co worker has already decided that he wants to return it and get an iPhone. He only go it Saturday, I said as with anything new you have to give it time to get used to it and experience all it has to offer. I am also being selfish because it want to use it a bit more hahah

The screen was absolutely breathtaking and it was so light and felt great in my pocket.

War Eagle never steers me wrong.

Gorilla Gear battery is amazing. It made my phone huge, but the fact that I still had 30% battery left last night after I used it for GPS to travel, GPS for golf, browsing all day, and about an hour of talk time over the course of 13 hours is bada$$.
It does add some bulk to it, but the fact that it comes with a free battery cover is pretty cool.

Glad it worked out for you. I use it on the weekends most of the time when I will have heavy GPS use, browsing, emails, streaming music, etc.

Was painting for almost 8 hours straight on Saturday, had Spotify streaming music the entire time and only dropped it about 25% or so. It's a beast of a battery.

War did you end up doing that root over the weekend?

Really unreal man. I would have killed my old one by 1pm yesterday. If it made it that long.

War did you end up doing that root over the weekend?
I did, Friday night. Running a ROM called "Carbon" right now. I tried the Paranoid Android ROM but the Halo feature isnt released yet, so I kept playing around with it.

Really unreal man. I would have killed my old one by 1pm yesterday. If it made it that long.
I actually have two of them... Awesome to have for travelling.

This bad boy is charging my phone right now

re5u3a7u.jpg

Back