The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm not allowed to banter. It's all good. I will stick with equipment talk

With it being the second unprovoked phallic joke at my expense this week, this time regarding something I put some time into making... Guess I'm just bored of seeing it.

I'm sure you meant no harm Chunky.

nothing to do today.. best weather we've had all year and i can't golf... 80* and sunny.

Chunky response here.

Would you guys consider 3,157 yards for a 9 hole course to be long?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

With the seniors at 3157, I would consider that long. Mens tees are probably 3,400 before getting to the blues which means its likely around 6800 from the mens for 18 holes. I would consider that long.

Nothing wrong with playing the "Senior" tees. That would be 6,300 yard course. I'd play them. Of course, I'm old.

Oh I have no issue playing them nor does anyone I generally play with. Since that where men's league is played at.

One guy I play with doesn't like to play from the Golds, and he really should.

With it being the second unprovoked phallic joke at my expense this week, this time regarding something I put some time into making... Guess I'm just bored of seeing it.

I'm sure you meant no harm Chunky.

I'm a little peeved I missed the first phallic joke. Phallic jokes are fun... you can make all the jokes at my expense that you want.

I'm a little peeved I missed the first phallic joke. Phallic jokes are fun... you can make all the jokes at my expense that you want.
Thain drew a logo. It looked like a wienis. It was funny.

pecker jokes are always funnier when they aren't directed at you haha

Speaking of weenus, I feel like IJP pants would be best served to place the logo on the zipper flap.

I don't think it's country enough for me. There's probably not a cow within miles.

I dreamt I was attacked by a bear this morning. It was weird.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
Save for Orlando, once you get 10-15 miles in from the water, it's essentially a giant cow pasture with fences dividing it up. I can't speak to current situations, but at one time the largest supplier of Angus beef was a farm that was south of Kissimmee and pretty much spanned from Cocoa to Brandon(which are on opposite coasts, if you're not familiar with Florida geography).

Save for Orlando, once you get 10-15 miles in from the water, it's essentially a giant cow pasture with fences dividing it up. I can't speak to current situations, but at one time the largest supplier of Angus beef was a farm that was south of Kissimmee and pretty much spanned from Cocoa to Brandon(which are on opposite coasts, if you're not familiar with Florida geography).

Most people done realize that the majority of Florida is farmland.

Interesting fact; I am a few hundred yards away from the beaches. If I got 3 miles West, I hit a road called Cattleman, that is old Cattle farms and Celery fields.

Interesting fact; I am a few hundred yards away from the beaches. If I got 3 miles West, I hit a road called Cattleman, that is old Cattle farms and Celery fields.

I pictured like oranges, not cattle. Interesting though.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Deseret ranch is in Florida. It's one of the largest if not the largest in the United States.

Orange groves are on farms...

Yea but I don't really think of them as farms.

When I think of Florida I think of beaches, swamps, everglades.

Not cows, and ranches.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Not cows, and ranches.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Cows are in Kansas, walking down Main Street.

Cows are in Kansas, walking down Main Street.

I live in open range territory. It's not odd to see a cow on the highway, and there's really nothing you can do about it.

In fact if you hut a cow, you cold end up paying the owner. I hate that, that and end guns on pivots.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I'm starting to think that 1player is this guy:

dos-equis-guy-gives-advice.jpg

Not cows, and ranches.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

There really aren't any swamps or everglades outside of south florida, and obviously there are only beaches on the coast. There is ALOT Of farmland, include many cattle ranches throughout the state. Also a big supplier of many crops, including strawberry's, celery, citrus, tomatoes and even cotton up north. We get calls for cows in the road everyday.

The majority of Florida isn't what you see on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back