What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venti unsweetened iced coffee from Starbucks. Daily ritual

Vodka cocktail

It's about that time to fire up a frosty mug of prune juice :drinks::thumb:

The wife thought it would be a good idea to do some tequila shots on honor of the holiday.

Coffee

Sam Adams Porch Rocker. Very solid seasonal beer.

I could see myself drinking a lot of this over the summer.

Woodchuck 802

I'm Yuengling'in it.

That's become my go-to beer at the grocery store. I took a flyer on the Sam Adams variety pack this time around. Pretty good, although the blueberry lager is borderline disgusting. Fortunately, it still contains alcohol.

That's become my go-to beer at the grocery store. I took a flyer on the Sam Adams variety pack this time around. Pretty good, although the blueberry lager is borderline disgusting. Fortunately, it still contains alcohol.

Blueberries are wonderful in fruit form. But no drink should have that flavor. For example: blueberry twisted tea= disgusting.

Blueberry lager sounds troublesome.

Pro Tip: blueberry lager doesn't pair well with fish tacos. Learned that yesterday while I was celebrating the 'Mayo.

Blueberries are wonderful in fruit form. But no drink should have that flavor. For example: blueberry twisted tea= disgusting.

I've had some awesome cocktails with blueberries in them. Most of them were gin based.

They don't belong in beer, though. Blueberry twisted tea somehow sounds worse.

Pro Tip: blueberry lager doesn't pair well with fish tacos. Learned that yesterday while I was celebrating the 'Mayo.

I'll take "things best not shared" for 200.

This makes me depressed.

Stupid Oklahoma.

Dude.. Lots here. JOIN ME!!!

Honestly, I want to send you a couple, but I feel like that would almost be even more cruel.. Although, aren't you going to be drinking them in like a week?

Dude.. Lots here. JOIN ME!!!

Honestly, I want to send you a couple, but I feel like that would almost be even more cruel.. Although, aren't you going to be drinking them in like a week?

I found a place that will ship it for me, I'm just trying to stay away from all beer until the outing, down to 198 so its working.

I'll be a Yeungling Fish in the evenings at the Outing though I reckon.

I found a place that will ship it for me, I'm just trying to stay away from all beer until the outing, down to 198 so its working.

I'll be a Yeungling Fish in the evenings at the Outing though I reckon.

Best 140 calories you can drop!!

Also, I have a feeling the weight loss will not be bothered by a few Yuengers after days of sweat/range/tears at the Outing!!

Russian Standard Vodka in a Whiskey glass with 3 ice cubes. My vodka stays in the deep freeze and pours like warmish honey. mmmmm. I like Russian vodkas b/c they have flavour; I've tried many American/Canadian/other vodkas and usually too bland for me.

If you want true Vodka you have to go to the source, Poland. :alien:

Interesting side story, my buddies dad is dating a Russian, and she drinks mostly whiskey, and if you add anything to it you ruined it, even ice cubes.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Watching my Phillies, enjoying a bottle of Columbia Winery 2007 Syrah, and a Perdomo Reserve 10th anniversary champagne cigar.

If you want true Vodka you have to go to the source, Poland. :alien:

Interesting side story, my buddies dad is dating a Russian, and she drinks mostly whiskey, and if you add anything to it you ruined it, even ice cubes.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Never had Polish vodka. Will have to look my next trip to the alphabet store in the city (our small town one carries very little besides the most popular brands). I'm actually with her on the whiskey thing. I LOVE scotch, and the only time I'll add ice cubes to it is if it is a very harsh one. Usually I just use my whiskey stones; they don't make it cold cold, but cool it down nicely and stay cool for awhile.

I was semi joking about the vodka, I do not like vodka.

It was interesting to here her thoughts on drinking though.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back