aze8e3es.jpg

Stevens Point. Not too bad at all, a little stronger wheat flavor without being over bearing. I like!

Summer Shandy for me in preparation for the bonfire a little later.

aze8e3es.jpg

Stevens Point. Not too bad at all, a little stronger wheat flavor without being over bearing. I like!

I just finished that last bit off the other night, it is a very solid brown for sure.

Yea, been a while since I had a good American wheat beer and this one didn't disappoint. Not sure I want to drink a bunch at one setting, but a solid sipper.

My pops brought home a 6 pack of Rolling Rock..reminding me of why I haven't had Rolling Rock in a while.

NjRob got some Curious Traveler over the weekend and fireitup had Dogfishhead 60 minute. It was a good weekend for beer in AC.

IMG_20130504_200955_305_zpsa2be0f42.jpg

I haven't had a Chimay Bleu since I was in Belgium years ago. Normally I can only find the Rouge. It was every bit as good as

NjRob got some Curious Traveler over the weekend and fireitup had Dogfishhead 60 minute. It was a good weekend for beer in AC.

You should check out the tap list for the restaurant at the NE Invitational!

Still a few openings!

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

You should check out the tap list for the restaurant at the NE Invitational!

Still a few openings!

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

I would LOVE to make it out there if I could afford it. One more year of school and I'll be able to make some real income and hopefully be able to do these things.

Founders Dirty Bastard. Not much more to say than wow. It's a winner.

I must've died and gone to heaven
At my brother in laws SOWF annual golf tournament
Lagunitas makes some seriously good brews
null_zps1827538c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I must've died and gone to heaven
At my brother in laws SOWF annual golf tournament
Lagunitas makes some seriously good brews
null_zps1827538c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lagunitas is probably my favorite non local brewery right now.

Lagunitas is probably my favorite non local brewery right now.

My favorite IPA is DuClaw Hellrazer. Brewery in Baltimore MD, definitely worth trying.

Lagunitas is one of the many great breweries in N. California and has become more widely available the last couple of years. I ate at their brew pub last fall and will be stopping by there again May 18th after I finish my bike ride that starts and finishes close to the brewery in Petaluma. The Little Sumpin' Sumpin' is so good that it might make it into my kegerator when the current Steelhead Pale Ale runs dry in a few weeks:act-up:

Had some of the IPA tonight but agree the sumpin sumpin is a better brew - all things relative of course!

Had some of the IPA tonight but agree the sumpin sumpin is a better brew - all things relative of course!

Yes, all 9 or 10 Lagunitas beers I've tasted are outstanding!

Man can't get enough of these Summer Shandy. Normally I am not a fan of beer and lemonade but I think they have struck gold with this combo.

Man can't get enough of these Summer Shandy. Normally I am not a fan of beer and lemonade but I think they have struck gold with this combo.
Curious Traveler. Ask Mrs. Golf4life, I opened her eyes.

Curious Traveler. Ask Mrs. Golf4life, I opened her eyes.

Technically it is. The person behind Curious Traveler used to be part owner of Magic Hat. He got screwed royally and forced out of the company. Sam Adams gave him a bunch of money to start his own company. Its not technically marketed by Sam Adams but it is "owned". They also make a Strawberry and a Ginger. Havent had either yet. They were a small release last year but have had full distribution this year. Sam Adams is also launching their Porch Rocker full distribution this year. Previously it was only in the New England Area.

Leinenkugels also released a Sampler Shandy pack this year with Summer Shandy, Lemon Berry Shandy, and an Orange Shandy. Havent had the orange yet but love Summer Shandy. The Lemon Berry was decent.

Leinenkugels also released a Sampler Shandy pack this year with Summer Shandy, Lemon Berry Shandy, and an Orange Shandy. Havent had the orange yet but love Summer Shandy. The Lemon Berry was decent.

I went to college 15 minutes down the road from the Leinenkugel's brewery. It was fun.

Back