What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes and more yes!!! What an incredible combo that is!!!

Did you get the shaft as well, or just the head? The Kusala black is awesome, but it's a beastly shaft, especially in X..

Just the head. I don't need the shaft. The Kusala Black and I don't get along well. Worm burners all day. Lol. I seriously cannot wait to start swinging that combo.

Just the head. I don't need the shaft. The Kusala Black and I don't get along well. Worm burners all day. Lol. I seriously cannot wait to start swinging that combo.

I just don't see any way that you don't see an improvement from the R9 setup having gamed both in the last few years myself. Looks, sound, flight... But it seems like you already know all that buddy!

I can't wait to hear how it works.

I just don't see any way that you don't see an improvement from the R9 setup having gamed both in the last few years myself. Looks, sound, flight... But it seems like you already know all that buddy!

I can't wait to hear how it works.

Awesome man. I'm thinking I'll see about the same flight, but I'm hoping for a bit more distance from a hotter face/more consistent center strikes.

Awesome man. I'm thinking I'll see about the same flight, but I'm hoping for a bit more distance from a hotter face/more consistent center strikes.

And the sound!! Ohhhhh!!! hahaha!!! The original Classic has such an awesome sound on it. When you hit it flush you 100% know it.

And the sound!! Ohhhhh!!! hahaha!!! The original Classic has such an awesome sound on it. When you hit it flush you 100% know it.

I agree completely. My favorite sound/feel ever from a driver. I can't believe it took me this long to get one.

The original Classic is my favorite sounding driver. It's like it tells you "look, I crushed that" every time you hit it.

Golfsmith had a special on Mizuno gloves and Srixon balls. Picked up two Mizuno retrofit pros and a dozen Srixon Z-Star XVs in yellow.

i tried the Z-Stars at the Ohio Invitational and really liked them. Per Srixon's website, I should be playing the XVs. We'll see what works. Either way, I see a competitor to the B330.

Golfsmith had a special on Mizuno gloves and Srixon balls. Picked up two Mizuno retrofit pros and a dozen Srixon Z-Star XVs in yellow.

i tried the Z-Stars at the Ohio Invitational and really liked them. Per Srixon's website, I should be playing the XVs. We'll see what works. Either way, I see a competitor to the B330.

Well done dude. The XV is an awesome golf ball. It's what I used tonight actually!!

..and that deal on them currently for 30 bucks a dozen is amazing.

Well done dude. The XV is an awesome golf ball. It's what I used tonight actually!!

..and that deal on them currently for 30 bucks a dozen is amazing.

Yep. I saw that and immediately pulled the trigger. I can't wait to see how these perform. I really, really liked the Z-Star when I used it in Ohio, and I am becoming a believer in yellow.

2 pairs of shoes - powerband S 4.0 in orange (on clearance too!) and adizero S in black from the golfsmith deal. Ended up basically getting both pairs for the price of the adizeros!

2 pairs of shoes - powerband S 4.0 in orange (on clearance too!) and adizero S in black from the golfsmith deal. Ended up basically getting both pairs for the price of the adizeros!

That's a fantastic price for both shoes. Well done.

Pair of puma shorts and a pair of Travis Matthews shorts. I think I'm all set for the outing.

Bought a 50* atv. Loved the 54 and 58 last round so decided to replace the burner aw for more consistent play inside 120 yards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Bought a Bagboy Revolver bag.

Attachments

• Golf bag 2013.jpg
    Golf bag 2013.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
A Motore Speeder VC6.2 Tour Spec.

Off to the range tonight...

Bought this the other day. I'm hoping there is a nice day coming up on my day off so I can go to the range.

IMG_0444_zpse2a49ac2.jpg

Bought a used TaylorMade RBZ 10.5* Tour driver, SKLZ Tempo trainer, and a set of ZTech iron covers.

Waiting for the Odyssey White Ice Dart Blade putter to arrive! Can't wait as I really need help aligning my putts properly, my speed is generally spot on...not so much with the aim.

Also bought a Titleist 910 FD 3 wood, this thing is a cannon! Throws darts that are almost as long as my driver.

short sleeve wind/rain jacket for orlando since my old one has really just fallen apart on me.... and a grip for a set of wedges thought i had 3 but only had 2.

short sleeve wind/rain jacket for orlando since my old one has really just fallen apart on me.... and a grip for a set of wedges thought i had 3 but only had 2.

Hope you bought some game for tomorrow. I'm about to pick up some golf balls.

Hope you bought some game for tomorrow. I'm about to pick up some golf balls.

haha not yet.... i need to go to golftec first thing from work so i might be cutting it close he actually snagged the wind jacket for me i was gonna go down today and had a flat tire.

purchased a Cobra golf divot repair tool with ball maker. My thp one got lost! I loved it. To bad THP doesn't have any more of them.

A set of Cleveland CG4 Tour from Callaway Preowned Clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back