2014 THP Events---Where would you travel to?

Charlotte: Yes
Hilton Head: Probably
Orlando: If you are talking about the outing, yes

Got to say it is a little sinful IMO to leave the Pinehurst area off this list, but I understand the logistics issues

Still spots open in IL Invitational this year.

I know, I was planning on going but can't swing it with it being 4th of July.

THPing on Tapatalk

1. Orlando-No
2. San Francisco-YES! Without a doubt!
3. Phoenix- maybe
4. New Orleans-no
5. Dallas-no
6. Denver-maybe, if it was during the summer
7. Hilton Head-no
8. Memphis-no
9. Columbus, OH-no
10. Atlanta-no
11. Kansas City-no
12. Pittsburgh-no
13. Charlotte-no
14. Baltimore-no
15. "New England"-no
16. Chicago-no
17. Philadelphia-no
18. Milwaukee-no

Charlotte: Yes
Hilton Head: Probably
Orlando: If you are talking about the outing, yes

Got to say it is a little sinful IMO to leave the Pinehurst area off this list, but I understand the logistics issues

Forgot one:
Pinehurst: Yes

First off I wanted to thank everyone that responded to this thread, the information gathered will be very helpful as we look to plan 2014.

I also wanted to share with everyone the results of this thread and what may or may not lie ahead for 2014.

YESMAYBETOTAL
Orlando232346
Hilton Head212445
Atlanta251439
Charlotte211637
Columbus231336
Kansas City191433
Chicago221133
Memphis151732
New Orleans181331
Philadelphia26430
Pittsburgh151227
Dallas121123
Phoenix111021
Baltimore17421
New England101020
Denver9918
San Fran8917
Milwaukee10414

Very interesting results MD.

Can't believe Dallas didn't get more love as quick as it filled up...or New Orleans...I mean come on THPers on Bourbon Street..madness!

First off I wanted to thank everyone that responded to this thread, the information gathered will be very helpful as we look to plan 2014.

I also wanted to share with everyone the results of this thread and what may or may not lie ahead for 2014.

YESMAYBETOTAL
Orlando232346
Hilton Head212445
Atlanta251439
Charlotte211637
Columbus231336
Kansas City191433
Chicago221133
Memphis151732
New Orleans181331
Philadelphia26430
Pittsburgh151227
Dallas121123
Phoenix111021
Baltimore17421
New England101020
Denver9918
San Fran8917
Milwaukee10414

Quoting this for all to see

Can't believe Dallas didn't get more love as quick as it filled up...or New Orleans...I mean come on THPers on Bourbon Street..madness!

Pretty low response rate across the board though. I guarantee you that a ton of folks that attended/are attending invitationals this year did not reply at all. Many folks will attend local events (within a few miles) but can't/won't fly to an event or drive 12+ hours, etc.

Im just seeing it in code

tappin from my big as note2

Pretty low response rate across the board though. I guarantee you that a ton of folks that attended/are attending invitationals this year did not reply at all. Many folks will attend local events (within a few miles) but can't/won't fly to an event or drive 12+ hours, etc.

It was a low response rate Cookie. I was a little disappointed in the response if I am being honest. Makes me question continuing these and more so continuing with some major plans that we have for 2014.

It was a low response rate Cookie. I was a little disappointed in the response if I am being honest. Makes me question continuing these and more so continuing with some major plans that we have for 2014.

Understandable. Hard to commit the resources, etc when you don't know if the turnout will be adequate for the event.

I should have titled it "Equipment Testing Signup"

Hopefully it was just overlooked, I have to think a lot more THPERS are interested in these events

I have to agree with this. Not sure why more people didnt answer this. It only takes a few minutes

Wow, thats kind of disappointing on the response rate.

Dallas makes me sad.

Thanks for the results Mike, glad to see KC was up towards the top!

How about doing a "wrap up survey" at the end of each invitational/outing to gauge immediate interest for future events? Also, you would get near 100% of folks providing input.

How about doing a "wrap up survey" at the end of each invitational/outing to gauge immediate interest for future events? Also, you would get near 100% of folks providing input.

Sadly that is just not the case.

Which is fine. We host the events for people to have fun. If they choose to come back to the forum and interact, that is entirely up to each individual.

We have some major things in the works for 2014 and some pretty big changes to our events, but we might have to scale a few things back.

I just dont see how it is so low? We filled it up so fast...

Simple. Its not a knock on the area or the event that was had. It was a great time. However the attendance was made up largely of THPers that are not as active as other areas. Which is completely fine of course. So they most likely never saw this thread.

Add another yes for Denver!

Simple. Its not a knock on the area or the event that was had. It was a great time. However the attendance was made up largely of THPers that are not as active as other areas. Which is completely fine of course. So they most likely never saw this thread.

It makes me sad.

Hurts to see Philly so low on the list, even though we have the highest amount of yes responses. I hope that means we get one next year.

If not I obviously understand. But I can't make the top 6 or whatever.

Back