What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a couple belt straps, black and hot pink.

Nice new pair of Puma shorts. A little brighter than I'd usually wear but I think they'll work out well for the outing.

Nice new pair of Puma shorts. A little brighter than I'd usually wear but I think they'll work out well for the outing.

I grabbed a bunch of Puma stuff for the outing and it is way more colorful than I ever thought my wardrobe would be. I am really starting to like it.

It's felt great the past few weeks! 80s and low 90s, nice breeze.

not to bad but i'm not used to that heat! i won't even look at my dark clothes when i'm packing for the outing....

snagged 2 pair of TM shorts and a pair of TM Croskey shoes. looking forward to getting them... paid for 2nd day air so i'll get them before the outing. got my shirts i bought and my shorts this morning LOVE the recent line up from TM everything feels great and looks even better.

Finally found the Arnie shirt I have been wanting in my size...

gu2y7ejy.jpg

I could have given you an extra one of my uniform shirts. Pulled the patches off and that is what you would be left with.

Nice War! I like it buddy, i'm hoping my exchanged ones get here by Tuesday to have them for the outing.

Couldn't go wrong for $31 after tax

qe2uvemu.jpg

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Just received an AWESOME prize pack for spotting the Tour Van on the road!

zu2adepu.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Awesome prize pack jlukes!

i see another pair of lunars in my near future.

This the lunar controls? The lunar ascends I got today are so comfortable I've been in them all day.

This the lunar controls? The lunar ascends I got today are so comfortable I've been in them all day.

I really like the shoes you got, I just wish they had a different color for that price I would buy a pair of them too.

A nice pair of Adidas shorts

controls might be the most comfortable "non casual" golf shoe i've ever owned. def in the top 2 adipure Z are up there as well. but for the price you can't go wrong with the Lunar Controls.

The lunar controls are ridiculously good golf shoes. I have been blown away by their quality.

The ascends are great for dry days as they are quite breathable! Definitely a light shoe, exactly what you'd expect!

Nice kicks, Woody. I like those a lot.

I do too it was funny I tried some on at Dick's to make sure what size I needed, and while I was searching the bay my wife said those you need those. She also hates golf so I figured these were definitely the ones to get.

I do too it was funny I tried some on at Dick's to make sure what size I needed, and while I was searching the bay my wife said those you need those. She also hates golf so I figured these were definitely the ones to get.

Could you, or anyone, comment on the fit of the Lunar Controls? I've been searching for a pair forever. I usually wear a 12, but have found only an 11.5. :banghead:

Picked up a few Izod Performance shirts at the Outlet yesterday. I needed some more work polos so I grabbed some for the course & office.

they fit me like other nike shoes which the 10 is actually a little big, but I have a wide foot that the 9.5 won't fit, so to really answer your question I don't know.

they fit me like other nike shoes which the 10 is actually a little big, but I have a wide foot that the 9.5 won't fit, so to really answer your question I don't know.

Found some 12s. Now I just hafta pull the trigger on them. :beat-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back