NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a way to end a game! Nothing like playoff OT, there is nothing else in any other sports that compares to it. One mistake and you lose.

Caps played well enough and really took it to the Rangers in OT. They started slow but picked it up as the game progressed. Awesome!

That was a must win for the boys tonight! The 2nd line really stepped up and brought it tonight, We started slow but Chimera pumped the energy into the team. My nerves are shot after that one, barricaded myself in the bedroom for the game tonight.

hahah yessss Washington!!!!

Also, Anaheim ties it up to take it to OT!! BEAUTY!

I will quote you Dan but I am not thanking your post due to the Ovie GIF fiasco hahha

Caps! Huge game!

I will quote you Dan but I am not thanking your post due to the Ovie GIF fiasco hahha

Caps! Huge game!

Ahhhh come on fella, I'm still cheering on your team, I just think Ovi owes the fans better than some of the stuff I've seen.

Caps win. I immediately begin getting chirped by Ranger fans. Haha twitter is so silly.

Ahhhh come on fella, I'm still cheering on your team, I just think Ovi owes the fans better than some of the stuff I've seen.

I agree but Ovie has done a lot for this town and hockey for us at least. Yeah he isnt the greatest player every night but very few players are they have off nights here and there. I have said this from the beginning of his career ( I saw his first shift live) he plays the game as it should played. He hits, plays offense defense most of the time and can do the little things. He is a hockey players hockey player.

I agree but Ovie has done a lot for this town and hockey for us at least. Yeah he isnt the greatest player every night but very few players are they have off nights here and there. I have said this from the beginning of his career ( I saw his first shift live) he plays the game as it should played. He hits, plays offense defense most of the time and can do the little things. He is a hockey players hockey player.

See, I look at him, and then I look at a guy like Toews. I just don't think there's a comparison between the two when talking dedication.

Talent, sure, but Ovi COULD leave a lot more on the ice than he often does. And it disappoints me as a fan of the game. Just an outsiders perspective.

Flashbacks Dan?
#NYR Rick Nash on his play:"I don't know if it's frustration, but it's not a good thing when you can't help your team win."

Flashbacks Dan?
#NYR Rick Nash on his play:"I don't know if it's frustration, but it's not a good thing when you can't help your team win."

hahahahaha! No. I don't think he ever even bothered with that excuse here.

See, I look at him, and then I look at a guy like Toews. I just don't think there's a comparison between the two when talking dedication.

Talent, sure, but Ovi COULD leave a lot more on the ice than he often does. And it disappoints me as a fan of the game. Just an outsiders perspective.

Again I agree. Ovie has a special place for Caps fans because for a couple season he was all we had to cheer for and seeing him not have to be a star every night was and is a little refreshing.

Not sure if it is preparation or conditioning or coaching. Still can't figure that one out

Again I agree. Ovie has a special place for Caps fans because for a couple season he was all we had to cheer for and seeing him not have to be a star every night was and is a little refreshing.

Not sure if it is preparation or conditioning or coaching. Still can't figure that one out

As much as I joke about the guy, that was Nash in Columbus for years buddy.. I had followed him since his junior days playing for my hometown London Knights.. Hell, the guy went to my high school, so for the first few years of his career I rose and fell with his accolades... but that got awfully tired once he stopped trying to be a part of the game defensively, floated around the perimeter waiting for others to do the work for him, etc..

I know what you're saying and how you're feeling to an extent, but I gotta tell ya, it feels great to have a nash-less Columbus team. They are better without him.

Have you guys seen this yet?

mS2io2k.jpg

asyjehud.jpg

Allegedly Mark Fraser's CT Scan after taking the puck to the face.

y4y5a3y9.jpg

Have you guys seen this yet?

mS2io2k.jpg

There's a Crumbs (the bakery that makes those) in the mall near my house. They call them Stanley Cupcakes. I want to go get a Penguins one.

Go Penguins. Finish this off. Please. My heart can't handle a Game 7.

Ok Pens let's see what you got.

Well, that was another period of absolute suck by the Penguins. What fun.

This has been a painful game.

This. Is. Pathetic.

Joe Vitale is my hero.

Pens don't look motivated tonight. Right now they deserve to be down by about 4. Vokoun has been strong, thankfully.

Darren....What's the score? I can't see the TV.

All joking aside I think my playoff beard (Ranger fan here) will not last past tomorrow. I was hoping to sport it in Conn.

Nash is such a soft player.

Pens don't look motivated tonight. Right now they deserve to be down by about 4. Vokoun has been strong, thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back