WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic and classy looking Cookie.

oh wow cookie. thats beautiful

Nice bag there Cookie, are those iron covers standard with the Altitudes?

They are not, him and BigPhil use them to add an extra dig when knocking it stiff using a hybrid from 130 out.

Very nice bag, Cookie

I'm surprised Cleveland let a staffer not order irons. But I guess a bunch of hybrids can work too.

Kidding aside, that's a great setup Cookie.

So many headcovers to keep track of. I am not opposed to the idea but man does that look like a lot to manage.

Sooooo, can somebody remind me just who Cookie is playing for this year.....? I just can't seem to get the idea from his bag pic??? :D

Sooooo, can somebody remind me just who Cookie is playing for this year.....? I just can't seem to get the idea from his bag pic??? :D

Hahaha, well let's see:

Team Hackers
Cleveland Golf
Cross Golf apparel
Never Compromise putters
Srixon Golf balls
Hybrid lovers everywhere
Everyday hackers like you and me!

Cookie, you know I like it buddy. Very nice.

This is my setup for the season.
Golf bag 2013.jpg

Very fine setup cookie!

Cleveland sure isnt one...

How is someone supposed to follow that up? That is an awesome bag Cookie.

Haha, thanks man! It will get better too....just saying! :act-up:

Just beautiful!

3e8ana9e.jpg

I'm not a fan of the iron head covers but I am a fan of keeping your sticks looking good so I'll hold my comment on their looks. That bag is nice though, lol. I'm looking forward to meeting you cookie, you seem like a heck of a guy.

I'm not a fan of the iron head covers but I am a fan of keeping your sticks looking good so I'll hold my comment on their looks. That bag is nice though, lol. I'm looking forward to meeting you cookie, you seem like a heck of a guy.

They are not iron head covers.....they are hybrid head covers. You put covers on your hybrids, right? :alien:

Hahaha, well let's see:

Team Hackers
Cleveland Golf
Cross Golf apparel
Never Compromise putters
Srixon Golf balls
Hybrid lovers everywhere
Everyday hackers like you and me!
Team Headcover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back