Hi from Cherry Hill, NJ

coreygolfs

Reaction score
Handicap
dunno yet
My name is Corinne and I'll be 40 for the second time in June. My 2 year old son’s name is Palmer Andrew. My boyfriend golfs. My brother, FrancisD golfs. We have a putting green in the backyard and really nice range net. The golf channel is the default channel in my home and Sundays are reserved for a different kind of church, the green kind. I've had a nice set of clubs for a long time and took some lessons a long time ago. I'm starting my golf "career" now before my 2 year old son is better than me. What’s that saying…if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em…it's about time, don't ya think? ;)

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP Corrine.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Wrlcome to THP!

Welcome fellow South Jersian!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP! We've got a lot of NJ golfers on here.

welcome to THP!

Welcome! I played a round with your brother Francis in AC. I hope you are as lucky as he is. Playing for 10 months and already has a hole in one! I'm playing for 35 years now and haven't gotten one yet.

My name is Corinne and I'll be 40 for the second time in June. My 2 year old son’s name is Palmer Andrew. My boyfriend golfs. My brother, FrancisD golfs. We have a putting green in the backyard and really nice range net. The golf channel is the default channel in my home and Sundays are reserved for a different kind of church, the green kind. I've had a nice set of clubs for a long time and took some lessons a long time ago. I'm starting my golf "career" now before my 2 year old son is better than me. What’s that saying…if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em…it's about time, don't ya think? ;)

Welcome to THP! I played with Francis both days in AC. He spoke of that set up you guys have and it sounds awesome.

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :hello:

Welcome from one town over.

Welcome to THP from Northern NJ

Welcome to THP!!!!

Welcome to :thp: Corinne! I'm from NJ as well, down in Mantua Twp.

Welcome to THP!

Back