What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't buy it today, but it came in today. R11s TP with the Black Tie shaft. I'm beyond stoked.

Ping g25s, orange dot, stiff shaft was delivered by Fed Ex today. Cannot wait until Friday to take them to the course.

Ordered Footjoy Project M in black/white/red, can't wait!

A SeeMore z2 for my buddy's 40th and a Groovy Black headcover for one of my ebay finds.

Bought the other day, come in today. Stiff 60g High Kick Fuel shaft for the Encore ZL

Even sprung for next day delivery :)

I'd usually get locally but no stock in my size

I can't find these things locally at all.

Great buy.

NEW GRIPS!

NEW GRIPS!

HAPPY NEW GRIP DAY TO ME. :cake:

Got my irons and wedges regripped with GP's NDMC in black/orange. Can't wait to put them to the test on Friday. They felt good playing some bucket golf in the back yard. Range tomorrow....course on Friday. :alien2:

That's awesome my friend! Their is just something about having new grips that really makes me thrilled!

Are you re-gripping them yourself?

That's awesome my friend! Their is just something about having new grips that really makes me thrilled!

Are you re-gripping them yourself?

nah....had golf galaxy do it. They smell and look wonderful! Hopefully they perform just as well!

Picked up these today. Really pumped to try them out this weekend.

mequ5e5y.jpg

Bought some tees today! Ran out of my bag of 500 from 3 years ago. Seems like the price has gone up since I last bought them too.

Didn't buy, but my last THP order came.

IMG_20130515_175742_209_zpsf30ffdb8.jpg

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

A couple FJ gloves and a dozen Callaway Hex Chrome +.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Traded a Taylor Made cart bag I just got for an adidas university stand bag and traded a yes putter for a dozen lethal golf balls

A few last minute pickups for the outing...Srixon towel, new glove, and some FootJoy socks.

Yesterday a Sklz Gold Flex and a brand new TM Burner SF 2.0 arrived. Took them out this morning for a quick 9. Damn that SF 2.0 is light and will take some getting used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back