The Jason Dufner Thread

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
On the anniversary of his last PGA Tour win, I figured the future number 1 player in the world needed a thread, so here it is. Celebrate all things Dufner in here.

jason-dufner-007.jpeg

blog-dufner-wife.jpg

dufnering_2523128b.jpg

/thread :alien:

images

images

640x1000px-LL-88f5e589_dufn2.jpeg

• Staff
That's the spirit!

Some interesting Dufner talk during On the Range last night. Apparently his putting numbers are way down this year and he's been focusing on them quite a bit. He put that big Scotty proto in the bag for a bit, but is back to his normal putter. Working on speed rather than his path so much. I think he repeats this week.

ooooh yeah!
images

That's the spirit!

Some interesting Dufner talk during On the Range last night. Apparently his putting numbers are way down this year and he's been focusing on them quite a bit. He put that big Scotty proto in the bag for a bit, but is back to his normal putter. Working on speed rather than his path so much. I think he repeats this week.

he's been too quiet this year...no pun intended, due to break out

• Staff
he's been too quiet this year...no pun intended, due to break out

I agree. I used him in Fantasy golf too much early in the season and I'm just waiting to unleash the Duf on my competitors again.

I think he should market dip. I'd stuff a Dufnerdip.

ku-xlarge.jpg

That's the spirit!

And he's lost 12 yards on his drive from last year to this?? WTF?

And he's lost 12 yards on his drive from last year to this?? WTF?

He's saving himself for the summer I think. He's a lock for the PGA this year.

Doing his "cornholio" impression from Beavis and Butthead :D

460x.jpg

JDuf is my hero.

JDuf is my hero.

I was just thinking about you. We should see if he'd like to meet up with me, you, and War Eagle sometime.

I was just thinking about you. We should see if he'd like to meet up with me, you, and War Eagle sometime.

How am I left out of this

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

That's the spirit!

His putting has been horrendous this year. Hope the changes are going to get him back on track.

He needs to quit the dip though. You're not trying to look cool at 15 anymore Jason. Get that crap out of your lip.

I knew I was forgetting people. Wake, you are in!

If there's going to be a Auburn-alum Dufner meeting, you're not leaving me out either!

He needs to quit the dip though. You're not trying to look cool at 15 anymore Jason. Get that crap out of your lip.

Tiger disagrees, but again, he thinks winning takes care of everything. He had a wad in about every time they showed him this past sunday.

Sounds like there will be high demand for this gathering. I'm going to perm my hair for this thing.

Love the way this guy plays golf. Such a smooth swing and swet bad shots. Seems like a fun guy to hang out with.

3 over after 5. He's struggling a bit this year, which will make it all the sweeter when he roars back.
Seems a likeable guy, which isn't the case for a lot on the Tour. Got to be able to laugh at yourself now and then.

I like me some Dufner. His swing reminds me of Raymond Floyd.

I like me some Dufner. His swing reminds me of Raymond Floyd.

Fact: I've watched Dufner swing videos before playing with good results! I'm a fan of the swing. Mine bears no resemblance to it, but in my mind I'm right there.

Back