NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
ge4edegy.jpg

That was obviously a nice opening win for the Penguins. Not the most exciting game but I'll take it!

Tonight's game should make people appreciate just how FAST the Islanders are/were. The Penguins were able to completely control the pace of play.

There were Penguins fans leaving the arena with more than 10 minutes to go and I thoroughly enjoyed harassing every one of them within ear shot for sucking.

I think this Los Angeles-San Jose series will be the best one of the second round. It sucks how they are all such late games.

I think this Los Angeles-San Jose series will be the best one of the second round. It sucks how they are all such late games.
I'm admittedly a nominal hockey fan. But after years of suffering, the lean years of the Triple Crown Line and the heart break near misses of the Gretzky years, the current Kings are really a joy.

The Sharks look really good. I hope the Kings have enough to take the series.

I'm admittedly a nominal hockey fan. But after years of suffering, the lean years of the Triple Crown Line and the heart break near misses of the Gretzky years, the current Kings are really a joy.

The Sharks look really good. I hope the Kings have enough to take the series.

I'm not a Kings fan in the slightest, but I love watching Jonathan Quick play. Something about his style makes him really exciting, and I've always been fascinated by goalies.

All I can say is we mean Business!!!
Quick is on point!

Saw this sight last evening, and it was in the Pittsburgh paper too. Wow. Just wow.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Oh my! DK that is ridiculous

Hawks played well. Howard certainly came to play, though. Should be a great series.

The score could have been 8 - 1. Howard played great, the other Wings????? More break aways than your normal playoff game. Hawks in 5.

Hawks played well. Howard certainly came to play, though. Should be a great series.

So, a couple good games tonight. I'm pumped for Boston/NYR.

I like Boston in Game 1. I like the Sharks to bounce back tonight.

So, anyone want to guess who the losing goalie was in the IIHF Quarterfinals as the US demolished Russia 8-3?

Whats the over/under on penalty minutes for the Bos/NYR game tonight. Should get physical!

Whats the over/under on penalty minutes for the Bos/NYR game tonight. Should get physical!

Considering no penalties are ever called against either team, I'd say 6-7 penalties, total, max.

So, anyone want to guess who the losing goalie was in the IIHF Quarterfinals as the US demolished Russia 8-3?

Can you believe they asked Bobrovsky to backup Bryzgalov?

hahahahah, Bobrovsky rejected. I think he had to have a good laugh before he rejected, too.

Can you believe they asked Bobrovsky to backup Bryzgalov?

hahahahah, Bobrovsky rejected. I think he had to have a good laugh before he rejected, too.

haha, he probably linked them to his Vezina nomination.

Epic meltdown for SJ last night, up 3-2 and then losing 4-3 in an instant. Ugh.

Nice win by Boston in OT though!! Three more of those please!

Epic meltdown for SJ last night, up 3-2 and then losing 4-3 in an instant. Ugh.

Nice win by Boston in OT though!! Three more of those please!

Thanks to ****** late penalties.

Go kings go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back