Phils flop shot over Roger Cleveland

Yep and as he said in this video, Pelz is quite a bit taller than Roger Cleveland.

I would also be wincing at his club face swinging towards my jaw.

that never gets old. I just had my wife and son watch it.

I was kind of surprised, too. He did this a while back with Dave Pelz, didn't he.

Yes he did but anytime you see this it's cool.

Yeah it was awesome

Roger Cleveland would be in a world of hurt if he let me try that with him standing there

Roger Cleveland would be in a world of hurt if he let me try that with him standing there

I would have him open his legs a little bit. So I could blade that flop shot between the wickets.

I would have him open his legs a little bit. So I could blade that flop shot between the wickets.

I'm going to see if anyone will let me try this at the Ohio invitational

I've hit flop shots over my bag before, so not quite human size, but still 3.5-4ft. My concern would be hitting whoever is in front with the club itself.

Yeah but it would make a way more entertaining youtube video!!!

Thanks for posting, I have not seen it, that was cool. I like Phil. Would have been funny in a twisted way if he bladed it right into him. Wouldn't want anyone hurt though.

Yikes! I am prepared to guarantee nobody is going to let me have a go at that one...

That is awesome. Wish I could do it.

Yikes! I am prepared to guarantee nobody is going to let me have a go at that one...

I recon we could find someone insane enough at the Belfry to let us try it ;)

The little headnod at the end is just 'classic Phil.'

~Rock

It has GIF material written all over it. I need to learn how to make those things.

The little headnod at the end is just 'classic Phil.'

~Rock

That was my favorite part of the video.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

6szJMYt.gif

When I try this method, it works 60% of the time, every time.

Tapped from my SIII.

Just a regular shot for Phil. Awesome.

Back