The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am BEYOND exhausted. What level of tired is beyond exhausted? I'm a bit too exhausted to properly think of a term.

18 Blazin' wings from BW's tonight. Took the Blazin' challenge and won. Then ate 6 more to spit in their faces... Paying for it now. Will pay for it on the toilet tomorrow as well.

So I used global golfs trade in program and so of course I got the postage paid label from fedex. I put my clubs in a box taped the label up and proceeded to drop it off at UPS at about 430 today. Any chance they will still have it or am I SOL. By the time I realized it they were closed

Feel like an idiot haha

It happens all the time, you will be fine. They will get there a day later but that's not a huge deal either.

18 Blazin' wings from BW's tonight. Took the Blazin' challenge and won. Then ate 6 more to spit in their faces... Paying for it now. Will pay for it on the toilet tomorrow as well.

That sounds downright horrible.

How does that work? Does someone from fedex come get it?

Most of the delivery companies all make deliveries to each other and they just hand it over when they get there, if you are really concerned I would swing by tomorrow and check on it.

That sounds downright horrible.
Yep. Thinking I was 19 again, I reckon. I felt a sense of accomplishment though! Was almost as good as a Barbacoa Bowl from El Chipotlé :D

Can't wait to find out what the fantastical moment of revelation was that JB stumbled upon today!

Yep. Thinking I was 19 again, I reckon. I felt a sense of accomplishment though! Was almost as good as a Barbacoa Bowl from El Chipotlé :D

haha well congrats dude, I think you're nuts, but that's awesome!

Cant sleep ...too excited. Doh!

18 is good. I ate 12, then thought I might throw up because they tasted like dog food. They suck so much.

A USPS truck carrying mail from the town I work in caught on fire last night. Glad I didn't have any clubs in transit but it's gonna be a mess trying to figure out what mail from work made it and what got destroyed.

A USPS truck carrying mail from the town I work in caught on fire last night. Glad I didn't have any clubs in transit but it's gonna be a mess trying to figure out what mail from work made it and what got destroyed.

Reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld where Kramer adopts a highway and his paint thinner catches Newman's mail truck on fire as he is transporting fish. "Once......twice......three times a...............ARGHHH".

Reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld where Kramer adopts a highway and his paint thinner catches Newman's mail truck on fire as he is transporting fish. "Once......twice......three times a...............ARGHHH".
Is that the one where he has in car door open on the highway, painting the lines to make them wider?? So great in so many ways.

I can't wait until I'm out of college so I can go to the Outing. It looks like so much fun. Otherwise, college is good so I want it to last forever haha.

I can't wait until I'm out of college so I can go to the Outing. It looks like so much fun. Otherwise, college is good so I want it to last forever haha.

I'm hoping to go next summer as a graduation gift to myself haha

I'm hoping to go next summer as a graduation gift to myself haha

Yeah I need to wait until I have an actual job in order to fund it.

Yeah I need to wait until I have an actual job in order to fund it.

Talk to mom and dad dude. We can be roomies next year!

Talk to mom and dad dude. We can be roomies next year!

Absolutely no chance they're paying for me. Lol. If my job situation somehow miraculously turns around and I can afford it, I'd be all in for sure. Not likely though.

Absolutely no chance they're paying for me. Lol. If my job situation somehow miraculously turns around and I can afford it, I'd be all in for sure. Not likely though.

Never say never, buddy.

Never say never, buddy.

Yeah, maybe. The prices actually aren't terrible. You could reasonably make it a $600-$700 weekend if you drove there (which I would).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back