The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to wait for the payment to clear.
I figured. Any idea how long it takes? I usually pay by mail. This is the first time I've done online.

Anyone on here use Discover?

I keep a low credit limit ($500 by personal choice) that was been up almost max with recent purchases of books and stuff for summer. I made a payment to the card to get it low enough that I could buy a new Alial Fital polo, but it's still a "Pending Payment." Can I make this charge for $90 without it being denied, or do I have to wait for my payment to officially clear?

If you don't have at least 90 dollars in the "available credit"" line, it will be denied. You would have to wait until that pending payment cleared.

Turn up the volume, "what just happened?" How would you like to be the guy who missed seeing that?

If you don't have at least 90 dollars in the "available credit"" line, it will be denied. You would have to wait until that pending payment cleared.

That was my thought as well. It should clear by tomorrow I would think

That was my thought as well. It should clear by tomorrow I would think
About what I figured. Was just worried because the AF polos are Limited Edition and the Mediums are getting low.

I'm not sure where the bigger fail is in this whole thing. The rap or the "flute" fail.

I do this all the time, no biggie.

yea, I posted that in the video thread asking if people thought it was real or not. That's Colt McCoy that talks into the video. That's Colt's pastor Matt Carter. He posted this yesterday now that the video is viral:

yea, I posted that in the video thread asking if people thought it was real or not. That's Colt McCoy that talks into the video. That's Colt's pastor Matt Carter. He posted this yesterday now that the video is viral:

I would certainly hope its real. I can't think of a faster way to lose credibly as a pastor than to fake a video for PR.

So my idea was not all in my head. Spelled out to someone. #Loved!!!!!

So my idea was not all in my head. Spelled out to someone. #Loved!!!!!

YESSS!! So now we need to find that someone and find out what your idea is?!

I would certainly hope its real. I can't think of a faster way to lose credibly as a pastor than to fake a video for PR.
Oh, for sure. I think people were thinking that the video got into someone's hands and the pastor was catching something else but they added the bird. Not implying that they did something with the video, but that the "internet" doctored it somehow. But, not so much.

No chance of that happening. Too many Vegans in Grand Prairie. :D

But this one, just has me smiling!!!

Hey now....never too many vegans in GP!! Give me a hint tomorrow night??

In flight wifi is awesome.

Also awesome is some of the hilarity/patheticness (yes, I made that up) of some people. I feel famous.

In flight wifi is awesome.

Also awesome is some of the hilarity/patheticness (yes, I made that up) of some people. I feel famous.

Just so you have the info, the weather in that region is fantastic. :D

Just so you have the info, the weather in that region is fantastic. :D

I was wondering how it was.

HA!

Im cracking up right now.

Hahaha, I love this place.

So I used global golfs trade in program and so of course I got the postage paid label from fedex. I put my clubs in a box taped the label up and proceeded to drop it off at UPS at about 430 today. Any chance they will still have it or am I SOL. By the time I realized it they were closed

Feel like an idiot haha

So I used global golfs trade in program and so of course I got the postage paid label from fedex. I put my clubs in a box taped the label up and proceeded to drop it off at UPS at about 430 today. Any chance they will still have it or am I SOL. By the time I realized it they were closed

Feel like an idiot haha
Hmm...I dunno dude. That's an interesting one.

You are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back