THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hole looks very familiar to me. Like we're playing there for some really big tournament or something? I don't know... You be the judge.

6e6ape3e.jpg

Haha wow, that IS close, although this one is a bit longer.. Apparently I've got the edge for July practicing here!

Is it as narrow as it looks in the pic? Good looking golf hole for sure

Yes, it is that narrow. But I hit the FW and GIR for a 2 putt par last weekend so that tells you how easy it is. :)

Glad that I had to miss last weekend. Those last few holes had me shaking here on my couch. Tough loooking holes there Nate. They look very interesting though. Maybe some day.

Good looking pictures Nate, that 18th looks a little soft for the hardest course in the country though.

Bump for Dean's early 9 this morning....

3 over thru 2

Just finished. Time to get demo day set up. And Dan said it couldn't be done

Just finished. Time to get demo day set up. And Dan said it couldn't be done

Thatta boy Captain, doesnt take long when you shoot 39. Well played sir, such an inspiration.

Lets see if we can get this thread active with the outing crew here tomorrow!?! What ya say guys?

Lets see if we can get this thread active with the outing crew here tomorrow!?! What ya say guys?

Yep. I will try. Playing with T2GRN, War, and OG!

Dew sweeping this morning.

ajahy9y4.jpg

+2 over three. Missed this for birdie by a hair.

vy7ury4y.jpg

30 footer on the par 3 fourth hole coming.

Tap in par. In the fairway inside 100 yards on the par 4 fifth and into a bunker. Lame.

Finished the front in 41. Doubled the 10th boo. Green in reg on 11 and I had about 7 feet for bird. Lipped out.

Here's a picture of the 11th.
amype4a4.jpg

Finished the front in 41. Doubled the 10th boo. Green in reg on 11 and I had about 7 feet for bird. Lipped out.

Here's a picture of the 11th.
amype4a4.jpg

Nice front... Windy there today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back