Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have bought so much stuff in the last few months I dont know that there is really anything to replace haha

Do shafts count as accessories?

Pondering a Purchase.... but the question is which of the 2 stores.

Store A) Cleveland 588 RTX 56 degree wedge - $119.99 @ Golftown - I just so happen to have $100 in gift certificates to use up...... cost to me $19.99 cash

Store B) Same Club, price is $129.99 at Nevada Bob's, plus there is a 25% discount for the next 2 days. Cost to me $97.49 cash

Now, do I wait 2 days, and make the Trip to GolfTown (which I was already going to do anyways), and get the club for $19.99, and maybe pay extra to get some clothes or grips..... Or do I buy the club locally, pay the cash for it, and then use the gift certificates at GolfTown on something else? (I have already made 2 trips trying to spend the gift certificates, and have come up empty both times)

Go local. And use the gift card for on online purchase...

It's #WPF somewhere.

So 54* wedge bent to 55* to give me more bounce.

I'm hitting my 60* so well I don't want to go rid of it, and I have a 10* gap between my rbladez AW and 60* lob wedge.

I also feel I could use a high bounce option as I was digging today after the rain, also since I play a course with no sand traps that would be helpful when I do play in sand.

Also fujikura motore f1 55 xstiff, rbz adaptor, and midsized lamkin 3gen grip or golf pride multicompound.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

HAPPY #WPF EVERYONE

Cant wait to see what wedge ponders make their way here courtesy of Demo Day

HAPPY #WPF EVERYONE

Cant wait to see what wedge ponders make their way here courtesy of Demo Day

I'm pondering putting my old Cleveland 588s into the bag for this weekend and taking the SCORs out. I just cant hit them in these wet conditions and the rain yesterday didnt help.

Happy #WPF, live from THP Demo Day!

ne6anazy.jpg

That didnt take u long at all.

I'll bet its MONEY at the range for u :)

Pondering the different ways I could convince my wife that a new driver is absolutely necessary after just having purchased new ions and wedges. Something about a combined Fathers' Day & birthday gift keeps popping up...

Pondering the different ways I could convince my wife that a new driver is absolutely necessary after just having purchased new ions and wedges. Something about a combined Fathers' Day & birthday gift keeps popping up...

Tell her you will lose less balls OB so it will be cheaper in the long run.

Smashed my buddies zl encore white driver again. I actually out drove him by about 5 yards and he can smash that club.

It's for sale to...

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Ha. Awesome. I'm on the same boat. I have a J40 that may go up for sale. R1, Covert (non-tour), amp cell and Adams Super S are the 4 frontrunners if I can get wife approval!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Rocketbladez...

Dev! I could have hooked you up dude. Mine are on the bay. You should have mentioned this the 100 times I've said I was going to sell them.

I wasnt interested until I saw how forgiving and awesome they were yesterday for jlukes and motoo.

I wasnt interested until I saw how forgiving and awesome they were yesterday for jlukes and motoo.

I think they'd be great for you - especially with getting the ball up in the air faster.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Isn't there someone selling 2 sets on here?

They are great irons my iron game has never been better.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Isn't there someone selling 2 sets on here?

They are great irons my iron game has never been better.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Yeah they just pulled them off. I dont have the funds right now but this summer for my birthday it is happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back