New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Looks like I'm going to need to find that driver magic I had going on all fall and winter for this course. Double digit fairways hit would be helpful.

is robwedge/ctrob/njrob, etc etc signed up yet?

Hey guys, quick question for those attending. Eli Cannons is a small place so they probably wont be able to accommodate us inside but they have a beautiful patio outside area that they said would work great for us. Is everyone okay with eating outside? Part of the reason I am asking is because of the weather as well as the possibility of these 17 year cicadas being an issue. I looked at the Cicada map and there is not much in CT but it could be an issue. Not sure how likely it is. If you guys would prefer in doors I can look into alternate options. Please let me know as soon as you can. Also let me know how many (if any) people you will be bringing with you. If you are not coming yo dinner please let me know that as well.

Thanks

I haven't seen one cicada so far this year. Of course I probably just jinxed it.

We do have fireflies already, it seems early for those.

I'm cool with eating outside if the cicadas aren't swarming, but not so down with it if they are. Not planning on bringing anyone with me at this point. I do plan to come to dinner.

Hey guys, quick question for those attending. Eli Cannons is a small place so they probably wont be able to accommodate us inside but they have a beautiful patio outside area that they said would work great for us. Is everyone okay with eating outside? Part of the reason I am asking is because of the weather as well as the possibility of these 17 year cicadas being an issue. I looked at the Cicada map and there is not much in CT but it could be an issue. Not sure how likely it is. If you guys would prefer in doors I can look into alternate options. Please let me know as soon as you can. Also let me know how many (if any) people you will be bringing with you. If you are not coming yo dinner please let me know that as well.

Thanks

I'm cool with eating outside, Dev. I think it would be nice.

They don't start emerging until the soil temps hit 64F (IIRC). I'd imagine they'd be on their way up soon if they are emerging there.

I haven't seen one cicada so far this year. Of course I probably just jinxed it.

We do have fireflies already, it seems early for those.

Thanks

I'm rolling solo obviously ill eat wherever man, its all about the company anyhow

Don't mind eating outside at all, pending the weather of course

I don't mind eating outside, pending the weather/insects.

Thanks

I'm fine eating inside or outside. I'm solo so no guests. Thanks for putting this all together Dev!

I'm good with eating outside. I convinced my buddy Skip to join and come to the invitational so count him in too, I'm not sure he knows how to find this thread...

Point him towards the beard.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Outside is good with me too. Thanks for setting up!

Taps away

Outside is awesome. Love the patio there.

Count me in and my wife will be joining too. She can probably make menu and/or drink recommendations for Eli Cannon's as well since she's eaten there several times. It will actually be my first trip there.

Thanks DevRickus for all the hard work that you've put in on this!

I'm cool with eating outside and I'm flying solo to the dinner. Thank Dev

Outside is fine by me too. I will be solo.

I will have my girlfriend with me...I think lol. I don't care where we eat.

I will only eat inside at a place where the temp is set between 68.5 and 70.5 degrees. Anything above or below that and I will throw a :poop: fit.

Flying solo and eating outside is perfect. Cicada sandwich for 2 please…

Back