Status
Not open for further replies.
What a lineup of outdoor games:
Winter Classic: Red Wings vs Maple Leafs at Michigan Stadium on January 1, 2014

Ducks vs Kings at Dodger Stadium on January 25, 2014

Rangers vs Devils at Yankee Stadium on January 26, 2014

Rangers vs Islanders at Yankee Stadium on January 29, 2014

Penguins vs Blackhawks at Soldier Field on March 1, 2014

My Blackhawks losing last night was pretty depressing.

What a lineup of outdoor games:

I'm still not sure where the hell the ice is going to come from in Chicago on March 1st! I know it's cold there..but it also could be 60 degrees..

I'm still not sure where the hell the ice is going to come from in Chicago on March 1st! I know it's cold there..but it also could be 60 degrees..

How will they keep ice frozen in LA!!!

Siri speaks for me!

This is not something I can fully comprehend at the moment.

That is just disgusting. I was listening to this on RogersRadio last night and he went nowhere near nuts about it as he should.

Revoltingly awesome.

I would love to see the Rangers get swept.

I feel like the Bruins are doing everything better than the Rangers tonight except that Lundquist made a ton of good saves in the first period and Rask let in a screened shot.

I feel like the Bruins are doing everything better than the Rangers tonight except that Lundquist made a ton of good saves in the first period and Rask let in a screened shot.

I would have to agree with this assessment. Lunquist can bail out his team even when they play pretty horrible in front of him. Bruins just have to get some bodies in front of him to not make it so easy for him to see the puck.

Bruins 4th line FTW! It was only a matter of time before the Bruins scored.

I would love to see the Rangers get swept.
feels good to be a boston fan....the rangers just arent skating, they seem to be making it easy for us

Game 4 at the Shark Tank with VIP access thanks to #23

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369187828.252683.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369187839.136524.jpg

Huge win for the Bruins. Would love to see them close it out on Thursday and then get some rest before they probably get the Penguins.

Huge win for the Bruins. Would love to see them close it out on Thursday and then get some rest before they probably get the Penguins.
Amol, we were looking for that when they were up 3-0 on the leafs.... Lets hope they can seal this up quickly.. Rest is so important

Nothing like a nail biter finish. Best of three now. Gotta steal game 5.

For some weird reason I'm enjoying watching the Bruins beat up on the Rangers!!!

For some weird reason I'm enjoying watching the Bruins beat up on the Rangers!!!

Likewise. I think the Penguins will have an easier time against Boston :D

Likewise. I think the Penguins will have an easier time against Boston :D
I dont. The Bruins are tough, gritty and battle tested. I think they would give the Pens all they can handle. The Rangers just dont impress me at all. They dont have anyone who can score consistently and are too dependent on goaltending to keep them in a game.

5ow8wm_zps28f9e7d9.jpg

Sens with a shortie in the first period, they look fired up! Go Sens Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back