What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
2uruhene.jpg

Saw these in the daily deal thread the other day. Went to buy the orange one but for 6.96 I grabbed all 3.

After playing with Jman Sunday, I need a pair of the Del Mar Limited shoes.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

How did I miss this till now?!?!?

Freaking incredibly comfy, I should have listened to JB a long time ago. I really need a white pair now too.

I know very little, but have what some might call a few pairs of golf shoes.

I know very little, but have what some might call a few pairs of golf shoes.

Just a couple laying around, right?

I really don't know if I'll go back to regular spikes after these. I want the grey limited pair BAD.

I really don't know if I'll go back to regular spikes after these. I want the grey limited pair BAD.

I really want every color that you don't want BAD.

I think the Gray are calling my name.

I actually have a lot of lime green that doesn't velcro thank you. JB did catch a pic of the velcro's though this past week.

I'm not hating on it. It's useful for people who cannot tie shoes hehe

I'm not hating on it. It's useful for people who cannot tie shoes hehe

Good thing I only wore my Del Mar's with laces twice at the Outing, I might have forgotten how to tie them had I rocked them any more.

You know I was joking!

Never said I didn't know. If I was upset/serious, you'd know, I do have your number and am not afraid of calling em like I see em after all. :alien:

The internets is serious business.

Never said I didn't know. If I was upset/serious, you'd know, I do have your number and am not afraid of calling em like I see em after all. :alien:

The internets is serious business.

This made me laugh! I think in secretly jealous I can't pull off the Velcro

Orange belt strap and another adidas trophy buckle, matte black.

No golf for a whole for me due to an abdominal injury.

However look what arrived today....

namaja3y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing JMan's Arnie shorts this past weekend has me pondering a pair or two. Those gray ones he had on in our Sunday round were bad a**!

Anyone have a good recommendation for a short sleeve rain pullover?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Seeing JMan's Arnie shorts this past weekend has me pondering a pair or two. Those gray ones he had on in our Sunday round were bad a**!

They're comfy as all get out. I will say too, order them a size smaller, they run a little bigger.

You got them through Fairway Styles, correct?

Two of my pairs, yep. Found a sale on the others, close out pairs and luckily had only 36's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back