New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

DK,
I will be the guy that says if you have class and more importantly finals, you should not be there and miss that.

DK,
I will be the guy that says if you have class and more importantly finals, you should not be there and miss that.
It's not finals after all. I wouldn't miss any class, except maybe Monday morning depending when we get in. But we'd have to leave after my clinical ends at 3pm on Friday. Steel Pres has been gracious enough to offer to cover gas and the hotel because I can only work 8 hours/week due to class. However, my hesitation is driving all that way for what accounts to maybe 36 hours in CT.

DK,

Haha, he doesn't need to hear that!

I do, of course, agree. It would just be super nice if he could pull it off. I wouldn't mind leaving after his class on Friday, getting to New England around 11 PM, having all day Saturday and then taking our time to get back on Sunday.

It's not finals after all. I wouldn't miss any class, except maybe Monday morning depending when we get in. But we'd have to leave after my clinical ends at 3pm on Friday. Steel Pres has been gracious enough to offer to cover gas and the hotel because I can only work 8 hours/week due to class. However, my hesitation is driving all that way for what accounts to maybe 36 hours in CT.

Gotta do what's best for you.

Driving out and picking up the hotel would still be exponentially cheaper for me than flying, worrying about transportation, and still paying for the hotel. Like I told DK, I can get a hotel for $59 a night via Marriott discounts. That's super reasonable. And the Mazda gets about a bajillion MPG highway.

Driving out and picking up the hotel would still be exponentially cheaper for me than flying, worrying about transportation, and still paying for the hotel. Like I told DK, I can get a hotel for $59 a night via Marriott discounts. That's super reasonable. And the Mazda gets about a bajillion MPG highway.
I HIGHLY encourage you to go dude. However, it's going to have to be without me.

Best 36 hours ever!

Is anyone sticking around at all on Sunday?

Both myself and six4three5 will not be there on Sunday. Shef has to work on Sunday, so we will be heading back after dinner on Saturday.

Well, I'm not pressuring him at all but Darren has decided to consider making this work. We'd get there Friday night, obviously partake in the activities on Saturday, hopefully find a few THP'ers that might want to play on Sunday, and then head back to Pittsburgh. Would be a great time.

I've got a hotel room for Friday and Saturday night. I don't plan on staying long on Sunday but will probably be around part of the morning.

Well, I'm not pressuring him at all but Darren has decided to consider making this work. We'd get there Friday night, obviously partake in the activities on Saturday, hopefully find a few THP'ers that might want to play on Sunday, and then head back to Pittsburgh. Would be a great time.

If you're thinking a morning round on Sunday, I might be able to make that work.

Yeah, that would be the plan. We'd look for an early round, a quick lunch, and then we'd hit the road.

This is awesome fellas! Way to step it up, looking forward to meeting both of you

Marcv68 said he was gonna snatch one up, hopefully he does asap

Sent a few messages to some people. I expect the last 4 spots of this one to fill up pretty quickly.

Back