Android Phone Thread

Smalls I would assume that you can use the same charger as you would for the stock battery, it should be MicroUSB.

That video is pretty great right? Haha

I'm thinking one would want a charger designed for a high capacity battery, or it could take a very long time to charge the phone. Overnight it might not be an issue, but if it ran out during the daytime and you had to put it on to charge.

Thanks War!

Good move! Android >>> iOS

Will this ever stop? Android is not >>> iOS. iOS is not >>> than Android. They are different. I love my Note 2 and if Apple ever put out a 4.7"+ iPhone I would love it just as much.

Will this ever stop? Android is not >>> iOS. iOS is not >>> than Android. They are different. I love my Note 2 and if Apple ever put out a 4.7"+ iPhone I would love it just as much.

Nope it is never gonna stop haha Android is what I like and what suits me the best. I stopped trying to convince people years ago. All my buddies have iPhones and give me some grief haha

Why would it stop. They arent different. They are both competing brands in the same market. Its the same as golf companies. Its the same as cars. Its the same as anything else.

Why would it stop. They arent different. They are both competing brands in the same market. Its the same as golf companies. Its the same as cars. Its the same as anything else.

Yes, I've just never heard so much hateful, negative, downright offensive bickering over something so small. Not on here of course, but just overall.

That is because people are insecure and need validation on their purchase that costs hundreds that it is the bestest of the bestest.

[sarcasm]Android is better than iOS because you can have live wallpapers![/sarcasm]

I reckon your probably right. I just like both.

On another note (pun intended), checked out the S4 and am not going to be making the switch. For what I use a phone for on a day to day basis the S4 would be no more useful to me than an iPhone. My Note 2 just can't be replaced in meetings and throughout my day to day grind. I love being able to jot down notes on a whim any and everywhere I am and it's the main reason I love the Note so much. The S4 and its lack of an S Pen (or ample room for copious note taking if it did have one) would be a downgrade to my productivity. The whole idea of it is really cool and I can't wait for the Note 3, but I just can't go backward now.

I take back the blue tinged whites complaints from before. I don't know where I was seeing it the first time I played with one, but its just not there. The screen, although not the brightest, is definitely legit!

Reconfiguring some of home screens while in the car not driving of course. If you haven't checked out Flipboard for Android I highly recommend it. I have been messing around with it this morning and it is a great way to get news and information that you can customize for you.

6a5asa7a.jpg

Going to see if Best Buy has the S4 today

Yes, I've just never heard so much hateful, negative, downright offensive bickering over something so small. Not on here of course, but just overall.

Have ya been top the anchor thread. Lmao

tappin from my big as note2

So I got the S4 for verizon last night. I need you smart android guys to tell what apps I must have.

So I got the S4 for verizon last night. I need you smart android guys to tell what apps I must have.

I currently have 147 apps downloaded, would you like a list?

First things I downloaded were OOBGolf, SwingbySwing, Golfnow, ebay, banking apps, Square for the business and an air hockey game.

Back