New THP Headquarters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
GG and I have officially moved into our new home today. We are just about 30 minutes south of Sarasota and our new home is complete chaos. But we are here and getting settled in.

Pics of the staff bag collection completely laid out coming soon.

• Admin
It actually does CB. In fact it has numerous closets, but this Master Bedroom has a his and hers separate walk in closets, so that helped.

My good friend from high school lives in Sarasota. I was planning on coming down later this winter, I will have to find out from you any courses in the area and possibly play a round if I can make it down.

• Admin
The same deal still applies to all of the THP members. If they make it down to our area, their first round is on me. at our course.

Congrats to you and GG on the new home!!!!

Congrats on the new place guys.

Congrats on finally starting to get settled in the new home! So what's the name of the new home course down there?

One way or another I will get over there for a visit one of these days.

• Admin
Congrats on finally starting to get settled in the new home! So what's the name of the new home course down there?

One way or another I will get over there for a visit one of these days.

Boca Royale. The entire golf community is called Boca Royale.

Boca Royale. The entire golf community is called Boca Royale.
Are you guys going to get your own golf cart?

Yes we will be. Must be white to match the club.

whiteDiamonLg.jpg

Congrats on your new home, GG and JB.

I feel like today we are spending all day setting up our closets. We have had our own closets for the last couple of years, but in this new house we each have large walk ins in the Master that can finally hold our golf apparel infatuations.

Fortunately the closets are just about done and we can move on to the rest of the house.

Setting up our new offices today and as usual, GG's is much more neat and organized.

Setting up our new offices today and as usual, GG's is much more neat and organized.

It might be neater and more organized but can she find everything she needs quickly? :smile:

It might be neater and more organized but can she find everything she needs quickly? :smile:

My guess is that GG has a very strong sense of order as well.

Really Harry? Even for you that seems inappropriate....

Really? I picked it very carefully. Very artsy looking, no naughty bits, but still conveys the point.

I do, it's sort of a sickness. I get such joy from things being organized. I know exactly where everything is at all times.

If it gives you joy, then there is nothing wrong with it.

If it gives you joy, then there is nothing wrong with it.

I have always loved puzzles because every piece has a place and together it completes something. It's the same reason I love math. There is something very fun and fulfilling about completing the formula to get an answer, just like putting a puzzle together or organizing a shelf, closet, or desk where everything fits perfectly in its place. LOL I told you it's a sickness.

I have always loved puzzles because every piece has a place and together it completes something. It's the same reason I love math. There is something very fun and fulfilling about completing the formula to get an answer, just like putting a puzzle together or organizing a shelf, closet, or desk where everything fits perfectly in its place. LOL I told you it's a sickness.

I know, but once everything is organized - what do you do for fun? Do you mess it up and start over?

Back