Boo Weekley Wins - WITB

Maybe if Boo keeps winning, Cleveland will bring back the camo wedges. I always thought those things were cool.

Seeing as he's a TM sponsored player now with no iron and wedge deal, I wouldn't hold your breath. Haha

Maybe now that he's won again, he's going to win Weeklier.

Interesting to see a Pro with 2 brands in his bag. Cleveland isn't owned by TM, is it?

Seeing as he's a TM sponsored player now with no iron and wedge deal, I wouldn't hold your breath. Haha
Very true. LOL Maybe Cleveland will pick him up on irons and wedges.

Interesting putter, versa with metal x insert!

This is what I thought was interesting. Versa is confusing. I thought Metal X was a success and I don't get why Versa doesn't have it as an option. Maybe this is a sign?

This is what I thought was interesting. Versa is confusing. I thought Metal X was a success and I don't get why Versa doesn't have it as an option. Maybe this is a sign?

The Metal x was apparently a giant failure by Odyssey insert terms, didn't sell well at all.

The Metal x was apparently a giant failure by Odyssey insert terms, didn't sell well at all.

I had no idea. I know it got good reviews from users on here and JMan had a glowing review as well. Guess that explains it, though.

Putter sales were very low. Metal-X was not as big a failure as many other lines, but still not where it needed to be. Versa has changed that. Truthfully, the way I see it is Odyssey was "white before white was cool". What I mean by that is when consumers watched golf on TV and saw that white insert, they just new exactly what it was. Changing that last year, made little sense, but was worth a shot and in my opinion did not deliver.

The R&D that went into Metal-X is downright cool with the idea that they were in a sound room defining every last bit of sound to make it perfect.

Boo is my favorite player and I'm happy he's back in the mix. He has been playing some great golf lately so I'm hoping that he can keep it going!

I had no idea. I know it got good reviews from users on here and JMan had a glowing review as well. Guess that explains it, though.

Still my favorite insert, ever. As JB mentioned the R&D that went into it was staggering and although sales may not have been where they wanted them they still brought two new models of it this year, it's just been lost in the versa.

Still my favorite insert, ever. As JB mentioned the R&D that went into it was staggering and although sales may not have been where they wanted them they still brought two new models of it this year, it's just been lost in the versa.

I love it too. And while I have no intention of replacing my DART I still would've considered a blade style Versa if it came with Metal X. Oh well, more money for something else.

I love it too. And while I have no intention of replacing my DART I still would've considered a blade style Versa if it came with Metal X. Oh well, more money for something else.

Who knows, maybe that'll be the next step, versa paint with an MX face?

Who knows, maybe that'll be the next step, versa paint with an MX face?

Tour milled with an MX face would rule the world.

Tour milled with an MX face would rule the world.

Wasn't there a proto floating around of an Odyssey with MX style milling?

Wasn't there a proto floating around of an Odyssey with MX style milling?

Yes, yes there was. Can't remember what player was rocking it.

Its good to see Boo playing well again. Love the variety in his bag as well.

Thats a shame because I really liked the Metal-X. Its a lot better than that stupid White Hot insert was.

Watched Boo's post-win press conference. It's been said before but that Boo is awesome. It's impossible not to root for that guy

Back