Nike Golf VR Forged Wedge Preview

I hit them. I like them.

I'll have a 58.

Like Lays chips... You can't have just one

50/54/58. It shall be done

Well the 58 is the only ones out of those that comes with the Dual Grind. The others I will just get the normal grind I think. In the Black Ox of course. All the info contained in this post may be factually dead wrong

Wish the Dual Narrow and Standard came with a low bounce option.

I like these wedges. Might have to ponder on Friday

I hit them. I like them.

I'll have a 58.

I wish the 58 was a 58/8 and not 58/10.

Maybe take the 60/8 and bend it two degrees eh? ;)

Oooo, I like these. Wouldn't mind a 50/54/58 set up.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I wish the 58 was a 58/8 and not 58/10.

Maybe take the 60/8 and bend it two degrees eh? ;)

also remember that bending would decrease bounce as well, so you'd have a 60/6 :)

well, it's #WPF.

Time to think of these beauties.

Nike finally came out with a wedge that looks great, just clean and simple. Might end up putting these in the bag. Anyone put these in play on the course yet?

Nike finally came out with a wedge that looks great, just clean and simple. Might end up putting these in the bag. Anyone put these in play on the course yet?

I will be this week.

These may hit the course tomorrow, and definitely will this coming week. Really looking forward to putting them to the test.

These may hit the course tomorrow, and definitely will this coming week. Really looking forward to putting them to the test.

I enjoyed them on the range a LOT, I'm looking forward to your thoughts on course for sure.

I just got a 58*, H bounce is stamped on the hosel; i'm assuming it's 14 degrees of bounce and it looks like the dual grind. I bought it right off the rack after flushing and flopping multiple shots indoors. Unfortunately they were out of 54's, looking to go 54-58 in these; tried the 50*, but a few too many toe strikes for my liking. I'm still holding out hope for Callaway to release a Gap offering for their 2013 forged line. Anyway, will be gaming this 58* in a few days, think it's going to be awesome.

Great write up Hawk, I love the Nike wedges so far and these look and sound exceptional. I see some in the very near future going into my bag with the KBS TB shafts!

I picked these up a couple of weeks ago after test hitting one. Didn't plan on buying anything and I couldn't be happier. These replaced my year old 588s which I really liked and I am more confident than ever in my short game!

In my search for new wedges these are getting a serious look. Thread has been awfully quiet over the last few months. Anyone throw these in the bag or had any experiences with them?

In my search for new wedges these are getting a serious look. Thread has been awfully quiet over the last few months. Anyone throw these in the bag or had any experiences with them?
Thanks for re-igniting my ponder.

Back