New Hall Of Fame Tags - The New THP Continues

You missed my brilliant not so subtle insinuation that he will be a 3 time winner in a few months...

And you missed mine that others could be before then. :D

Haha what the heck is going on here? Jabs being tossed left and right!

Haha what the heck is going on here? Jabs being tossed left and right!

I know you have missed a lot, but there were these things called THP Invitationals created. I believe you might have even gone to one.
See, some guys have gone to a few and even won a couple. You should check out the events section as a newcomer and see all that you have missed. :D

Had I known this pre-Ohio I would've broke 80. Yeah, right.

Very cool!!

Great idea on the recognition of our winners. I like it.

Amazing, congrats again to all the winners, it will be great to see these under the champions names!

You don't know how bad I want to be a 3 timer..thanks JB for sticking up for me haha

Dude you earned it with me!

That is gonna look sweet!!

Thanks man, it was a blast playing with you and winning was just extra! My next event my score will be lower by 10 strokes at least!

Well done THP, well done indeed.

Excellent. I plan on bringing it to the NE Invitational and racking up my first tag there. Perfect motivation for me.

Great idea!

This is a cool idea.

Very neat idea.

Let's go ahead and get those #Grandaddy tags ready.

^^^^This. You can just put mine up with the others. They do call me Danstrodomus.

I LOVE this idea, I wish I could say I had something to do with it, but I just heard about it this morning, but I love it!

You've been a busy girl! Even those not affected know that. You need your own HOF banner!!

This is a really cool idea. Awesome that the winners get these tags.

This is very cool.

What about real bag tags for the winners? You'd get THP advertising on golf courses and the winners would get mobile bragging rights.

This is very cool.

What about real bag tags for the winners? You'd get THP advertising on golf courses and the winners would get mobile bragging rights.

Appreciate the idea, but as of now we will be keeping it to an online hall of fame.

I have a request. After me and my partna win the Branson Invitational, can my HOF tag have me, my partna and Kenny Rogers doing a fist bump triangle?

Back