New THP Headquarters

I know, but once everything is organized - what do you do for fun? Do you mess it up and start over?

lol no. It's not like I go around organizing all the time, I am not that crazy haha. I just like having things put in their place. For fun I play golf, play with the dog, watch football, spend time with my family, go shopping, and now cook and bake.

lol no. It's not like I go around organizing all the time, I am not that crazy haha. I just like having things put in their place. For fun I play golf, play with the dog, watch football, spend time with my family, go shopping, and now cook and bake.

:whew: I started to worry about you for a minute there.

I am sitting here in my office in the new house just looking out the window in awe. All I see are beautiful trees, lush landscapping, couples going for their nightly walks together, and golf carts zipping by. This is such a peaceful setting.

Does it have enough bedrooms so Kevin can come to FL for winter golf? ;)

Gotta agree, definitely not suitable for a family oriented website.
x3.0!

Harry: Some of us check this site from work! I have learned to stay away from the Chuckles thread at work (fortunately not the hard way), but I wasn't expecting this here! Please put some spoiler tags around it next time. Thank you!

Last edited:
Wait a sec - the photo in question was posted in response to my post and directed at GG. Neither of us were offended so I don't think you guys should be either.

As far as reading at work goes - you do that at your own risk - no one here is responsible for what you put on your computer.

As far as reading at work goes - you do that at your own risk - no one here is responsible for what you put on your computer.
Fair enough. I may have to stop taking that risk.

Fair enough. I may have to stop taking that risk.

We dont want you to have to stay away while at work, so spoiler tags will be used in the future.

We dont want you to have to stay away while at work, so spoiler tags will be used in the future.

I'm curious why no one says a word about all the photos that are posted that objectify women, but suddenly one is posted that objectifies a man and everyone is yelling foul.

Um, Diane that has nothing to do with why someone complained. I think that the reason some had issue with it is because of the nature of the photo. Nothing about objectifying men. And if you think we do not get complaints when there are photos of women, try again. We have had dozens change their avatar based on complaints and this being a family forum.

I'm curious why no one says a word about all the photos that are posted that objectify women, but suddenly one is posted that objectifies a man and everyone is yelling foul.
That was not the reason I made my request. Your point is excellent though, and very worthy of consideration IMO: It would seem that this golf-forum, unlike many others, has a chance at building up a decent % of female membership.....

To get back to the topic :eek:fftopic:...

Congratulaions to JB and GG for your move. Now I really feel bad that I did not take advanatge of us playing together when you were out at Westchase. :banghead:

The offer was there. The offer still stands but we are about an hour and a half away.

The offer was there. The offer still stands but we are about an hour and a half away.

Cool :thumb:...maybe we can play this winter some time???

Since we keep getting requests with people asking what the new area looks like, here are a couple of pictures of the new backyard.

Pool and Patio
687070483_m36gW-M.jpg

Outdoor kitchen
687070508_MjJto-M.jpg

Wow! Very nice. The pools great, but I do love a nice cook station. Hey, is that the "see no evil, hear no evil, ..." in back of the pool? LOL. Nice sett up guy's!

Very, very nice, JB. Not to speak heresy, but I like that better than your golf bag collection. No offense, of course. :)

Last edited:
That's a nice pool. Where are you setting up the hot tub thing you bought earlier this year?

Nice grill area.

I am sitting here in my office in the new house just looking out the window in awe. All I see are beautiful trees, lush landscapping, couples going for their nightly walks together, and golf carts zipping by. This is such a peaceful setting.

Ya ya ya rub it in... :D

<--- So jealous.

Me too. Whats the name of that band by the pool anyway? lol

Back