New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Some pretty cool KBS golf towels just arrived today for everyone going to the New England Invitational!

photo-L.jpg

SOLD! I'M IN!!! Oh, wait...

Come ooonn, two more contenders!

I guess I'll retire my Tennessee towel for this beauty.

That looks sweet!

Those towels look sweeeeettttttt! Come on guys fill this one up. I want to know which THP'er is going to carry me to victory!

Some pretty cool KBS golf towels just arrived today for everyone going to the New England Invitational!

photo-L.jpg

Those are SWEET! Hoping I get closest to the pin! For the wedge shafts too!

Those are SWEET! Hoping I get closest to the pin! For the wedge shafts too!

I hope somebody besides me gets closest to the pin. Just as long as I slam dunk my shot!

I hope somebody besides me gets closest to the pin. Just as long as I slam dunk my shot!

Lol I would so disappointed!

You have nothing to worry about. I'm just hoping to hit the green!

Now you are talking my language. Just aiming for the middle of the green!

I might start from the rough and #chutt

Now you are talking my language. Just aiming for the middle of the green!

Practice your downhill tee shots, three of the five par-3s start with you looking down at the green. :bulgy-eyes:

Practice your downhill tee shots, three of the five par-3s start with you looking down at the green. :bulgy-eyes:

That is good to know, thanks!! Most of the Par 3s on courses around my house are downhill. Hopefully the experience helps.

Just how I like em'. As long as there isn't an OOB short of the green.

Teams are being prepared, but I need some assistance. Can someone tell me if they know the gentleman with the screen name TheLama? I have sent a PM to him and want to find out a bit about his game before making the teams. If anybody knows him, please send me a PM. Thanks. Once I get that info, I will put together the teams.

Last chance to get in on the Friday round. From the feeback I have gotten, I have 8 people so far and the majority want to play the Player Course (where the invitational is being played). The consensus for the time is 1pm. If you want to play, I need to give them the information tomorrow so they can assure that we have times back to back. I have been updating the 2nd post in this thread with the information and the list of people attending.

Last chance to get in on the Friday round. From the feeback I have gotten, I have 8 people so far and the majority want to play the Player Course (where the invitational is being played). The consensus for the time is 1pm. If you want to play, I need to give them the information tomorrow so they can assure that we have times back to back.

BOOOOOH on those picking the same course to play

Like its going to help....u hacks

This baby is quickly coming up!!

You were literally the only one that said they wanted to play the other course. Hahaha

Im with you MD. While I am not able to play on Friday, I would think most would want to experience both courses. But thats just me.

Im with you MD. While I am not able to play on Friday, I would think most would want to experience both courses. But thats just me.

I'll take my cart and just play a random 18 holes with a mix of both lol

Cannot wait to find out my partner so we can start coordinating outfits... i mean... umm, talking strategy

Cannot wait to find out my partner so we can start coordinating outfits... i mean... umm, talking strategy

we are going to wear blue.

Back